Ebola Medicine DR Congo re-opens after attack



The Ebola treatment center in the east returned to the Congo Democratic Republic on operations after the last month of attack, the health ministry of the nation said.

The center run by Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) in Katwa region which set off on a fire on February 24 with unknown invaders, urged staff to get over. Patients. t

It was reopened on Saturday, the ministry said in a recitation.

“He is currently headed by the ministry in conjunction with the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF,” he said, referring to the UN children 's finances.

Help staff are looking at the lack of trust in some areas as they try to keep the Ebola breaking, the worst history in Congo's history. The WHO said there was distrust caused by false rumors of medicines and the option for traditional medicine.

Another MSF center in Butembo was attacked at the end of February and opened again a week later.

MSF escaped from the area by attacks and has appeared when he could resume medical work.

It is believed to be the same Ebola disease, which was last announced last year in August last year, to have killed at least 561 people and to get an extra 300.


Source link