A tobacco company, Phillip Morris, has warned that the introduction of new tobacco rules in South Africa could be very damaging to the end because of the way they are also doing; e-cigarette legislation.
Tuesday Reporting that a company is aiming to have a & # 39; Include all the cigarettes with new materials that do not include chronic crumbs, and # 39; including new iQOS e-mails and devices that can replace the room instead of a & # 39; tobacco burns.
However, the introduction of the Tobacco Control Bill and Electronic Delivery Systems will impede the communication and marketing of all tobacco products.
This will effectively help Phillip Morris from a & # 39; Delivering healthy choices to South African smoke smokers, Marcelo Nico, MD Philip Morris said for South Africa.
"We are promoting government – and we are in the bids we submitted on the draft bill – to divide tobacco-free against non-shifting items such as iQOS – should be addressed to them differently because this is part of the solution, "he said Vice-
New smoking law
The Tobacco Products Control Act aims to prevent smoking in all public areas, including brand removal from smoke packets and control of electronic cigarettes.
The proposals, first announced in 2015, have taken a great deal of public interest as they are in the process of being able to carry out their services. recommends a number of tight new smoking laws, including:
- A tolerance of nerve on the door to smoke in public places (including the inclusion of designated smoking areas in restaurants);
- Immunization of smoking in public places;
- When you smoke outside, smokers need to have 10 meters at their fingers; least from people;
- Removal of all signage on towels folder outside the name of the name and warning stamps;
- But cigarettes may not be publicly displayed by retailers.
Read: The most expensive medical support schemes in South Africa