A group of doctors published an amazing American case has died after taking the sinks with tap water. According to scientists, the water contained food that was once in the patient's body was slowly eating brain cells.
A 69-year-old woman, who lives in Seattle, Washington, last year's worst doctors, left her hospital after arresting. After examining the CT study of his brain, the doctors thought he had a tumor and put out to work it the next day. However, an investigation of the machine removed from his brain showed during the surgery that had no problem with tumor.
"When I was working on this woman, part of a brain the size of a balloon was full of blood"Charles Cobbs, a surgeon at the Swedish Medical Center, said in a telephone interview to The Seattle Times." He was badly suffering by amoebae They did not just eat brain cells. We did not know what was happening, but when we got the exact work, we thought they were both there, "he said.
Despite the efforts of the doctors, his / her death died. woman one month after work.
As the doctors say, the emergence of the patient is banned by tools today in tap water. Instead of completing a & # 39; a potato neti with salt or tidy water, it would use a tall water with a magnificent ordinary water. Then the nasal wheel was infused with pollution water, which contacted the olfactory nerves in the upper part of its platform, causing brain disease called amebic granulomatous encephalitis (GAS).
After the hospital's reproduction, the red woman grew red on the nose that was detected and treated in the wrong way as a skin condition called a rosacea. Cobbs says that this may be the first indication of the presence of the amoeba, but he says that his adverse effects are; problem making it very difficult.
According to a study published in the Journal of Disease Infectious Diseases, the diseases that describe the diseases are unhealthy, infectious, some of which cause diseases. They continue to grow in warm soil and waters, usually from the south and central America.