About 25,000 volumes. Without the rubbish received by two young people today, when they were traveling on the top of a Roca train that was there. returning from Mar del Plata. Electricity came from the catenary, the air-conditioner of the electric railroad and its power. Both of them stayed, although one of them was in hospital for a very bad burn and is in intense care. The mystery is now how they met it, when there are deaths to disrupt a lot of voltage.
One of the theories is that the two friends are they did not put the catenary straight away, but the burning was finished with the energy that moves. The Argentinean Trains' speakers of this newspaper explained to this newspaper that it is not necessary to connect to that line to suffer injury: its operating radius can be up to half or one meter.
"We assume that the catenary has never been the cats but have been completely removed, but with adverse effects. The radius of action could be the same or that They have been connecting it with a backpack, for example. If they had made direct contact, they would not be able to live", Explain one of the company's speakers.
With this situation, Jorge Tartaglione, president of the Cardiological Card Argentine Trust, agrees, "in high voltage centers, such as this case, temperatures can reach up to 5,000 degrees and the burns it causes is really bad. In addition, electricity can cause causes of clothing and mourning. "
In fact, one of the rivers that are wounded in 70% of its body, from chrom up: torso, head, neck and upper arm. According to official information, it is in strict care at Fiorito Hospital, in Avellaneda. As Clarín would know, his name is José Fonseca, he is 18 years old and his / her; live in La Plata. Ciro Ferreyra, aged 20 and also from La Plata, traveled with him.
In April last year, a man and his son were moved through a storm in the Caseros town, in Tres de Febrero. In such cases, lightning can cause enough more than a catenary, up to 100 million volts.
José Fonseca, after what happened.
Whatever source is there? at the electrocution disease, "it must be clear that cardiorespiratory revival can save your life. you will not have any impact on the person who is hitting it until it is far from the beginning of an electric and there is no danger, "said Tartaglione. It must also be remembered, regardless of a low, medium or high-lying event, it can cause great damage and even death.