Are we alone in the text, or have the shape of life on the planets in the & # 39; our part of the world?
The response may be within five to ten years, saying Uffe Gråe Jørgensen, astrophysics professor at the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen. Anyway, if there is life in the vertebrate carriage just like on the ground.
– It's amazing that we live in a time when we can answer such a basic question, says the professor.
In a few years, a new generation of teilegopos will be ready to look for life signs outside the solar system. By studying the atmosphere of the planets, the cellopy can answer the answers we are; Find us, according to Jørgensen.
How far are the planes exo?
- It is only the closest lifestyles with life potential but about four light years away.
- Can you call Proxima Centauri on the planet, and you can read a lot of more information about this: "Is Proxima b the two friends?"
- The exoplanets are where we can look for life marks within 50 years light from the ground.
- Most of the stars we see in the sky are about 250 years away.
Future telephones should focus on other solar systems
But where do we start to & # 39; look?
According to Uffe Gråe Jørgensen, the "exoplanets" are the plans that contemplate the other star of the sun.
Currently, 3800 worlds of this new type have been found, says Jørgensen.
But we can not check everybody in five to ten years.
Only the nearest are they able to learn.
The construction blocks need to be present
Initially, the researchers must check if the planets are available.
"The planet must have adequate temperature, energy water, atmosphere, and then it has to move," said Jørgensen.
You can learn more about these terms on these pictures.
– There may not be as many planets that have both the correct conditions and that they are close enough. Probably ten, but there may be more, says the professor.
Information about exoplanets
- In 1989 alone he confirmed that all plans are outside the solar system.
- Today we know more than 4,000 planets.
Birth: Are we alone?
But what do you think? Can we get life on other planets?
– Much has to be done to make life rise, says Jørgensen.
But knowledge from the earth shows a strong life. It has been living in two ice decades and major changes in the atmosphere.
When your life is & # 39; In the first place, it should be difficult to remove the planet again.
– Life has lived under the conditions of change on the ground, but what about Mars and Venus? he wants to sing.
Much of what we know so far shows us to be alone in our & # 39; world, says the professor.
Other researchers: Have we made a real test of the cèilidh world in a few years?
Other researchers believe it will take a longer time to respond to the life question in the # 39; our part of the world.
"There will be a statistical view, as we can make a strong argument that signs of life in the atmosphere mean that life is on the planet," he said, astrophysics professor Lars A. Buchhave.
© Videnskab.dk. Translated by Lars Nygaard for forskning.no.