The Rio and Coast of Metropolitan Department looks at a steady continuous water from Monday on Monday (4). With so much water, Tuesday (5) started with several water pockets, which damaged traffic.
Rio Municipality is still in high regard, allocated at 8:25 mn Monday (4), the second in a scale of three.
The Civil Defense Free Free Telephone Service is via SMS. Just enter the home zip code to the number 40199, each text message.
Muzema Garage gets full of water – Photograph: Change / TV Globo
The cold weather has passed, but the seawater still causes large amounts of water to neighbors closer to the coast. The West District is the most difficult department. The inhabitants of Sepetiba and Santa Cruz cause flooding. At 7:20 p.m., paths in Rio das Pedras and Muzema were immersed.
The South Zone will also host one of these places pockets, in Freeway-Barra Bar, the traffic in São Conrado to the Southwest invasion at 7 o'clock. The trips were released at 7:15.
At 7:40 m, the Santos Dumont Airport worked with the help of instruments.
Flood trails were also recorded at Rua Marquês de São Vicente, in Gávea; in Jardim Botânico Street, near Santos Dumont Square; and on Borges Avenue of Medeiros, in Lagoa.
Rua alagada em Guaratiba – Photograph: social networks
There were also streets of towns in Baixada Fluminense; fall. There were several points in Nova Iguaçu on flood points.
The Costa Verde is an area of the state where it has been & # 39; rain after Monday. In Mangaratiba, some people went into the current situation. In Angra dos Reis, seasons were played in dangerous areas.
Water causes flooding in Nova Iguaçu, in Baixada Fluminense – Photograph: Modification / Globo TV
Water was created in Angra dos Reis, on Rio de Janeiro State Green Coast – Picture: Modification / Globo TV
- Mangaratiba: 239.5 mm
- Guaratiba: 215.2 mm
- Angra dos Reis: 180.4 mm
- Sepetiba: 162.8 mm.
- Santa Cruz: with 130 mm.
Municipal Rio recommends that the population following the following casual activities:
- Stay or look for a safe place. Do not let places be subject to floods or landslides;
- Make sure there are signs in your home faults. When you detect faults or strikes in the structure, apply the Civil Defense with a number of 199 and avoid staying at home;
- Residents need dangerous places to be aware of sound warnings. The operation of the sirens can slow down. People should move to the support points set up by the Municipal Civil Defense. The sites have the information with the number 199;
- Focusing on driving. If the water is there, the routes are slippery and there may be water packs. Maintain your eyes;
- In cases where high wind and / or water with electricity distribution are avoided, close to trees or open spaces.