Tuesday , November 19 2019
Home / canada / & # 39; We are & # 39; get a blind robbing: table boards ask Alberta to divide

& # 39; We are & # 39; get a blind robbing: table boards ask Alberta to divide



Ryan Flanagan, CTVNews.ca with a report from Chris Epp at CTV Calgary

Published Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:28 EST

The attitude of anti-Ottawa in Alberta has reached a new height by setting up two board greetings in prominent places.

The adverts have been launched recently in Calgary and Edmonton. They ask the question "Should Alberta ditch Canada?" And connect to Alberta Fights Back, a website that will Encouraging referendum across the divisional division.

"We're sick and tired," Peter Downing's campaign manager told CTV Calgary.

"Just as a bad relationship, no one would have respect for it."

The west side has been disturbing with increased increase since the decline in the oil and gas sector. In the eyes of many Albertans, the federal government had not been doing enough to help with the # 39; Raising one of the largest businesses in the country.

Finding Angus Reid poll voter that was released earlier this month has 73 per cent of people who are in attendance; West Ontario lives to believe that Canada's anger and bankruptcy is opposed to rising federal government.

Another question in the vote queried about the likelihood of Alberta's presence; leaving Canada. Despite the fact that there was a Alberta divide, around 30 per cent of people in most areas were in a position; think it was a chance, with 70 percent saying it was "very unlikely" at his & # 39; the best. In Alberta, the polvers had a 50-50 divide registration.

Jason Kenney, who is in charge of the Scottish Conservative Party has been opposed to a challenge, a warning to the last September, even though he did not personally leave a split, it would not be surprising if " a significant minority of Albertans "in opinion.

That is the idea that Downing is counting as he is in a position; trying to make a legitimate political division in the department. He says that the continent is thrown off when it comes to federal equality payments.

"We're getting blind on our taxes to send our money to East Canada," he said.

Ted Morton, a regional cabinet minister, asked the government of Alberta to replace the RCMP and Canadian Pension Plan with other options made in Alberta in the early 2000s, telling CTV Calgary On Wednesday he believes that arrangements are better than the Disposal arrangements.

"If this is the usual situation and this is a division, there are many different opportunities – but to move from the status quo it is essential that the government of Alberta is challenging the status quo," he said.

Alberta Tha Fights Back is a registered third party advertiser for the forthcoming Alberta election. Downing told CTV Calgary that he has received hundreds of dollars in contributions from individuals and small businesses. The most recent financial publication of the organization to the Alberta Elections shows that it has received contributions from two individuals on its behalf; February 14, with most of the money going on; coming from Downing itself.


Source link