Welcome to the 277 Android Apps Weekly Apps! Here are the latest news releases from the last week:
- Google Help is moving right. In fact, Google expects to reach the same billion installment by the end of the month. That's up to around 500 million downloadable downloads from May 2018. This is going on a successful and successful process. an extension of help to 80 countries in 30 different languages in 2018. Other fun numbers include a consensus with more than 10,000 devices and the number of users over four hours than it was at this stage last year. Good for you, Google Helper.
- The TCL weather app is causing all kinds of problems at present. Initially, security investigations said that the app did data to a Chinese server, which included client settings, IMEI numbers, and more. TCL responded to the appointment of a third party security group to investigate its & # 39; case. In addition, TCL introduced the new app to remove all third-party SDKs. The company also states that the IMEI collection of users has been identified; because they wanted the data to be deleted. They have moved to an ID ID of Android instead of the IMEI. It's a bit rude. Click the link to learn more.
- Google is expanding Chrome's rebuilding capabilities to more countries this year. Initially, the ban on the launch of Chrome 71 was reinstated in December 2018. However, it only worked in a few countries, including the USA, Canada, and the Europe. This should be changed by July 2019. Since then, the app will block all ads that are not compliant with the CBA, or Coalition for Better Ads, standards across the globe. Google says that the initiative has helped to promote websites to keep better practices.
- Square Enix could finally launch a Final Fantasy mobile game in 2019. It's a digital card game; which features a number of characters and a complaint from the various Final Fantasy games. It's like a gacha-dueling game similar to something like Hearthstone, Red Squirrel, Badland Brawl, etc. You will characterize, & # 39; making wreaths, and then they sing with other players. It should launch on Yahoo Japan Game Plus sometime this year. We are not sure to expand it out there.
- Google changes to the SMS permissions are continued by & # 39; Try the apps to end in the Play Store. The most recent victim, Cerberus, is one of the largest (and powerful) mere-phone applications. In general, the new permissions are able to disable the application for sending SMS messages to lost machine. One of the best features of Cerberus and one who has helped download apps is simpler as the Google & Find My Device app. This is not the first time this happened to Cerberus either. It's usually a & # 39; Google can also crash the call of a proclamation. Click the link to learn more.
OutRush is an endless runner game. You will fly on a plane through various obstacles and try to last long. as possible. The controls are simple enough. You'll tap and & # 39; gut to move the plane around. Barriers leave you as you go, so you do not have all your time to make decisions. The Tron style graphics will add some of the replies to it as the synth music. The developers also promise a level editor and a day-to-day challenge method in future updates. Rarely paid is once a run-up and we do not have many complaints about it. Even the ads in the free version are so bad.
RedPapers is a small fun app for wallpaper fans. It's basically to put a wallpaper monument to a regular translation from the subreddit of your choice. The app is simple. You will explain the subreddit that you want to draw wallpapers as much as often as possible. Then the app will draw the wallpaper and send it to your desktop automatically. It worked well in our exams and we tried to try a few different subtitles. A short list of the Google Play list is even the best subreddits with regular statues for wallpapers. The app is completely free. However, it's a kind of app and the UI is a bit basic.
It's a simple arcade game with a simple resolution in Ramageddon. You run around ramming other players. It features simple controls, an online PvP mode and two PvE mode. You will turn to & # 39; character by taping on the edge of the screen. Then you will freeze your stuff by clicking on it. kept down both sides at the same time. There are also several powers of power and captain on map. The controls are very clunky, but it helps to & # 39; worrying the environment. This game is also in active development and so we expect some of the changes before being officially released. It is a short time of fun and is friendly to children. But, indeed, it's not the deepest game ever.
Unlock is a remote web site for Android mobile owners and PC PCs. The opening of the application was suddenly and reboot your PC with the branch branch scanner on your Android phone. The situation is rather complex. A PC app is installed with this one. Follow the instructions to connect the two devices. From there, you can open your PC with a finger scan on your phone. It does not work with every phone because all the manufacturers do not fully implement Google's Meura Mea API. On the other hand, we did not see much of it with it. It is still relatively new, so we expect it to develop even longer over time.
Blackmoor 2: The Traitor King is a new arcade platform with elements of other genres. The game features a story with a multi-game online choice. You can design your own levels and share with other players. The mechanics are easy to learn. You'll jump and & # 39; move around the levels and affect bad people. Other game features include the saving of Google Games Play Games and all elements of the unlocking game are free. You can, usually, buy some items as an in-app purchases as well. This is a fun game, though it's a beta. We look forward to his full news, but you can now play as long as and you do not think that the animal is sometimes.
If we missed a big Android app or any game this week, let us know in the comments! You can also click here to watch our CES 2019 broadcast!