Tuesday , September 17 2019
Home / canada / Mum Warning regarding the risk of magnetic toys following the emergency treatment of Macs

Mum Warning regarding the risk of magnetic toys following the emergency treatment of Macs

Image via Fox 6 News Milwaukee

Large common toys show very serious dangers

A viral mom post is now making headteachers, who are & # 39; warns parents about the dangers of big toys. After he dropped 13 magnets from one toy, her son had to go through an emergency surgery to remove some of the patients and his pillars.

Jennifer White, Wisconsin's mother, started to start her horrifying division of her 4-year-old son, Beck, in a Facebook post.

"We're going to the Children's Hospital in Milwaukee," she is writing. "Beck and Mom are taking an ambulance and Dad is meeting us there."

Image via Facebook / Jennifer White

Apparently, White's son opened the magnetic toy and brought 13 small magnets. "I'm feeling guilty of AF and I'm really posting this but I do not want another child to go through this," she says. "If you have little children or hens they are dangerous and we are taking them away from home. Dogs may also be bankrupt too."

After getting sick and her & her; Wait, Geal and her husband put Beck to the hospital where he attacked to take part of his colony, his disease, and remove his essay. According to FOX 6 News, the females created holes and diseases in their women. White has recently been divided into careers that her son still has a hospital break and her son, try to get cure from the disease.

The dangers presented by magnetic toys are something that the American Payroll Academy (AAP) has warned of payers. When the magnets are swallowed, they can be pulled together with enough strength to damage the excavation system.

White tells FOX 6 News that she does not want other parents to be able to keep out what she and her family are doing. passing through, and that is why she shared the story publicly. As someone who bought Picasso Magnetic Tiles just for my three years this Christmas and I had no idea about this – I am very grateful to tell this story.

"It was a simplest toy," said White. "We had made sure that it was old enough, the age of the box, I put it on my own. It's a sad feeling but I have special children and sometimes you have to do a bit more and I did these things to make sure … If they're homeless to make sure you know when they play them, do not let their children alone. "

Magnetic disaster blowing may result in abdominal pain, dysfunction, and fever symptoms.

Source link