MAKE A WOMAN WHICH TAKE TIME PHOTOS WITH YOUR MAIN



Amoeba "worms" reason why women, Aged 69, in Seattle, the United States, after she washed her towels with tap water.

The sufferer was known to suffer from sinusitis, so the doctor recommended these clearances to reduce the symptoms. The one never thought that the water she used would be to the end of her death.

It is thought that the sexagenarian has not retained the medical symptoms correctly by doing so; using rigid water, according to the International Journal of Disease Diseases.

YOU ARE HERE: [VIDEO] Energetic concerns in swimming poles: very few giants

Fulaing this deadly amoeba, he died in February 2018, after a brain attack at the Swedish Medical Center.

The experts pointed out that their confirmation in the # 39; First indication of nose, habitat and hate. So the attacks came.

SEE ALSO: A young sheriff will die after her & her; take place on the "amoeba comecerebros"

A brain tumor; first diagnosis, but when they were giving up the work, the doctors got that part of the brain "into blood (…) There were diseases of this kind throughout the area eat brain cells. "

<! – –

Get the news on your WhatsApp

->


Source link