- Vegetable prices fell for months, causing CPI decline in November – News – Zhejiang Online
- Consumer prices built in November 2018 2.2% per year. National Public Bureau of Chinese Public Statistics
- CPI Jane rose November 2.2% year after year, food prices rose 2.5%
- Inspector's view: CPI November and PPI are the two year-on-year increase which provides sensitive concerns; Reuters warming up
- Products from China to the US fell up 25% in November, the largest monthly decline since January 2016.
- Show a full story of Google News