The largest technological renewal, type 985, as indicated inside, was trapezoidal face with debris wood, telescopic savers and torsion installations, name we are lost today. However, the new work has improved driving performance. There was a cross-winged leaf pen at the back, but it was reinforced, the same measure was removed by another ("Spiritual" who did not miss the prototype level, there were already 440 ps in the 1957 season). Follow the baseline of the 2390 mm wheel level to create a double frame with a runner-up with medium pipes with support from a timber, and the fuel tank takes thirty liters of gasoline.
Oval face hiding was direct grids and flat strips, on which the car symbol was placed in the middle, not normally "Whiskers"Sub-Above the outer walls of the front and rear-style styles that appear at the back. The changes have been inserted inside with a work program completely, fairer and clearer, or with shift shift to its controller. Each Octavia had drum bracelets and an opening for a closed surface handle under the surface combustion.
The launch of its new model was & # 39; going on with the previous ones, and there was also a new act, but with old chassis. Under hood, OHV four-stroke four-stroke resistant of 1089 cm in the water line3/ 29.4 kW, again in a block with a four-speed device box, its & # 39; go through the pipes. 920 kg average cars were up to 110 km / h with an average fuel consumption of 7.7 liters / 100 km. Three other Octavia Super (993) 1221 cm were more powerful3/ 33 kW, there were even 44.2 kW at the factory competition specialties designed for Rallye Monte Carlo 1960 …
His first international appearance was held at the Geneva Motor Show, and later the cross spoilers moved to; Atlantic to New York. In Czechoslovakia then, four cards could only be bought for shops for debt, and in other countries with a market economy, there was no such problem and were very interested. In February 1959, Felicia Amended Amended, the one who came after her; Model 450 short, but worthy of individual text. Octavia Super factory began in the 1960s Monte Carlo Rally.
Touring Sport (type 995) was engineered with a 1.09 l / 36.8 kW dual carb engine in Geneva on 10 March, 1960, but was made in the autumn of 1959. The tenth eleventh TS was burned at 128 km / h, strong lamellae that has yet to come from the 445 system, then a division of face seats and a cleaner. One had a total of 42,000 crowns on the free market (non-necessary copy).
Confirmed by the International FIA Motorcyclists in a group of unchanged travel cars and were successful in motor racing. Especially in competitions, including those that have already been remembered on Monte Carlo Rally, winter. Between 1961 and 1963, the TS reached a thirteen class class, although overseas riders went to the class; Most of them, especially Vikings. Finns Esko Keinänen and Rainerem Eklund won in 1961 the sixth year in full class! A year later, Keinänen was the most successful Octavia sixty at the beginning and defeated four alpha romeo in the class. At home "1000 lochs" He got an amazing success: the second place in general! In a team tournament for the 1962 1962-kilometer European Tour, the cash cars were completed. The final impact of the department was recorded up to 1.3 liters with Monkey in the year 1963 with the fifteen of the Vikings Edward Gjølberg and Monty Karlan.
It is difficult that the car-maker on the major versions of the main modules has not been reconstructed on this famous summary and chose a new and modern RS, and then He got a Ford problem in Britain …
But let's go back to history. Unlike Spartacus, there was a practical indoor comb, a 993C type inside with three windows on each side. He then got a standard bracelet flat bag shop. Protocol "Sròn" Octavia lights and small tail lids were completed in September 1959, officially issued annually, on September 11, 1960 in Brno. Seeming a seum began in Kvasiny in the summer of 1961.
The shape was 4065 x 1600 x 1430 mm (405 x 1600 x 1430 mm), which was totally the same as the Tudor, offering up to five passengers department with a length of 965 mm luggage and capacity 690 liters (measured on top). After being collided behind the back seat, b> # 39; It can extend up to 1050 liters of loads, a flat loft space to 1.5 m. The capacity to reinforce the equipment between 350 and 400 kg would need to be further reinforced on the transverse rear blade. For Japanese cottages and cottages so good, for 43 thousand crowns, but for most of the population not available …
The birds are coming
The first major renovation of the line came in 1961, when a bow with a radiator grid was deeply altered and spreaded wings (if you like) or more clouded with larger clubs. The prototype of the exhibition has already been mentioned. There was also an increase in density and therefore engine power from 1.09 l to 30.9 and 1.22 l to 34.6 kW (often reported kilowatts data). So the basic module went up to 115 km / h. Fuel tanks were closed on the backbone rear, with a tin-shaped hood, which was inside the square dew. The special wheel removed from the back of the back seat under the floor of a luggage room with the ability to remove it from outside. Very well …
January 1962 offered more offers on Sport Octavia Touring 1200 (type 999). The largest two-carb four-cylinder machine had 40.4 kW at 130 km / h, the gear shift moved to the ground. Competition and race travel assignations have been determined by the & # 39; 70 kW boundary.
The most spectacular adaptations for 1963 were the best grid radiator with small square holes that were placed in the lines behind. Tractor handicapped with Škoda inscription on the top of the luggage room, both of the white-colored windows on the B-columns, worked as a parking, track and directional light. Changing tailors converted to shape changed from rectangle just to trip.
The board, which is grateful to the dark logo and black plastic label, has not been evaluated in wind, and added to reduce the risk of harm if it comes to disaster. Across the whole series, pole seats appeared instead of backdrop tooths only. On the way, cheaper versions of the Octavia were sold in Germany and Austria, called Popular, in Belgium as Spartia.
The vehicle has a & # 39; to continue
In the spring of 1964, 1000 MB was made by a self-supporting group and rear-facing devices in a new factory, leaving the last two sides of Octavia Super Gray's Mladá Boleslav line on Saturday, April 11. but a combo in the offer. From the beginning of his life-cycle, it was given by four cylinders 1.22 l / 34.6 kW, which is means that the 960 kg light vehicle could reach 8.8 l / 100 km / h. During his next role, he has made a few minor reforms.
Initially, in January 1965, he found an elongated design top on the side of the ambulances, with the same piece A and a grid and the mirror on the left. Inside, green handheld, black steering wheel and plastic appliances, polurethane roof, shift loop moved from the control column to the center's tunnel. The sun glasses and door armors have been borrowed as they contain. It was sold at 44.5 thousand crowns, at Tuzex 10.5 miles. Five stroke rail is a newer type with a back engine.
In September 1967 at Brno Trade Fair he got a new mask with a flat device made of nine stainless steel strips, but there were also some managers. How is that? AZNP offered complete dual performance for repairs, for example, in accidents. Straight steel "Horns" The obstacles, the latest modern rubber, small lamps from the middle pillars were also out of sight, and a traditional orange laird was inserted on the front.
Since then, the furniture is surrounded, the back behind, now has a new seat put forward and back to; Thanks to the changes to the wheelchairs and the utensils. The face, which is better and more comfortable is connected to three points seat belts, from 1 January 1969 in Czechoslovakia, the new cars are essential. The mechanical brake brake movement was no longer below "Board", but on the tunnel medium. There is a light car (20kg of weight) at the highest speed up to 125 km / h …
The last series from the summer of 1969 increased the power of an engine to 37.5 kW. Jim was missing "Drawer" On the back, they received a narrow, narrow light from Škoda 100 (1969), which replaced its place. The back clips were also changed, the wings were no longer needed. The board and the steering wheel gave up the embroidery. Even in the 1970s, a set in the result was face for its & # 39; to sign up, previously set. The last quibb left the plant on the 21st December 1971, and the former has traveled to the main plant in Mladá Boleslav. The time for its final ending classical conception for Škodovka.
Between 1959 and 1971, 365,379 of robust and reliable cars were produced as the name Octavia (again the factory number). The basic model created 229,531 units, "Big people" 79.489, TS with both engines was only 2.273 and finally 54,086 appeared. Election-up "Dragon" service only to needs within a car and a & # 39; Remove the material after a main race. Most of the two sets of servers based on collecting stacks were transferred to the west of Europe and north to Norway, so the Czech (and Slòcach) but the prey. In our country, the maximum number of units, and # 39; Most exhibits from organizations at exhibitions, especially at Brno Fair …
Octavia became the base of New Zealand Trek in a short version of Super. The British-based rover-like multi-purpose device was made in a variety of formats for six years and is special in Europe. A symbol that was introduced was restored by the factory museum. In Pakistan, for the first time in the 1970s, Skopak was born with a laminated craftwork (Trekka steel) and a half-pound payroll, designed by the Japanese designer Josef Velebny.