Through public statement, the company of Enel Generación Chile, who works to the company, said. Thermoelectric Bocamina plan in Coronel, in the evening is today that it has decided to put out their signatures to be created by Superintendency of Environment (SMA).
"Due to the above, its company asked to expand the date, agreed by the authority," said the company in the statement.
"Enel Generación Chile has launched a series of environmental enhancements to the Bocamina plant, enhancing its regulatory level, with the sustainability of the key axis of strategic objective; company, "said a & # 39; company.
During this day, SMA reported that it created costs against its company for being subject to the normal environment, in the Department of Biobío.
The projects being tested Thermoelectric Central Extension Bocamina (Second Unit), which are certified in the environment through the RCA N ° 206/2007; "Thermoelectric Bocamina Power Plant Expansion", RCA N ° 017/2010; and "Thermoelectric Workshop of the second Bocamina Optimization Unit", RCA 128/2015.
The breaks were found in the operation of two voluntary plants, Unit 1 called Bocamina 1 Thermoelectric Power Plant (CTB1) and Unit 2, Bocamina 2 Thermoelectric Power Plant (CTB2), where a Sustainable Inspection Program for the quality establish an adult. , according to DS 90/2000
Based on the environmental control reports, the Directorate issued six breakdown facts:
1. CTB1 did not refer to all parameters identified in its inspection program.
2. CTB1 did not comment with the required frequency of scrutiny.
3. CTB1 had exceeded the highest level allowed for Coliform Fertile parameters and / or Solids unfinished.
4. CTB1 did not report the necessary information related to the reinstatement.
5. CTB2 did not refer to all parameters identified in its inspection program.
6. The CTB2 notifications with the required momentum.
These judges were identified as bi-lingual, so the company could be subject to a written warning or a fine of up to 1,000 Annual Taxation Units (AMA).
After knowing about these costs, Enel Generación Chile SA will have time. for 10 working days to submit Compliance Program (PdC) and 15 working days to create their individual receivables.