Ousmane Dembélé left Barça's decision!
Despite the current commitment to June 2022 by FC Barcelona, the French international attempt Ousmane Dembélé (21 years) could take advantage of the next change of time for packing packs. According to information on colleagues from Goal, formerly the former player of Rennes and Dortmund would have said he wanted to do; move under another flight from the next Winter Mercato.
Lasted for € 115 million (except bonuses) last year, Bamako would not have been successful with Lionel Messi teams, and Blaugrana would not have to wait, especially because of a lack of professionalism. >> Ousmane Dembélé was ordered
This season has five goals (positive pass), which Vernon could belong to some of the teams in the Premier League. Jurgen Klopp Liverpool in particular would take account of the situation of the world, but Paris Saint-Germain's other case could be fulfilled.
– Orange Football Club (@ Orrange_FootClub) November 26, 2018
The Premier League is keen to Keita Baldé
Currently lending with an option to buy at Inter Milan, some Premier League teams have been targeting international championships, Keita Baldé (23, Monaco), international Senegal. Although the Nerazzurri would not be sure he would keep it, the former player of Lazio Rome's interest, including Wolverhampton.
Under a contract to June 2022 by the ASM, which belonged to Arbùcies that could be an attack theme from the Mercato Winter, but the creation led by Nuno Espírito Santo was the only man in the areas.
To believe there is information from our colleagues from TMWWest Ham could also come up with the counselor by Roberto Calenda. To retrieve it in a loan format, it would cost around five million gallons, but could be fulfilled on Saturday night (doubled against Frosinone) to allow him to stay in Lombardy.
– Senego.com (@senego) November 22, 2018
Chelsea: The risk of closing the door to leave it; this winter
Will Eden Hazard join Real Madrid? This is the question that everybody has to do; searching in England and Spain because Florentino Pérez finds a new Galactic search and aims to Belgium. Chelsea Chelsea has only one year contract and is still not expanded by the Blues despite Maurizio Sarri's postage since posting to London.
The guest on the set of Channel Football Club On Monday, there was a danger to those facts. "Now, as I said, I'm focusing on Chelsea," he said. One year of my contract is still last year. We see. "
One is sure, the two chiefs of the last World Cup will not take the club that he put in 2012 to & # 39; this winter when the Spanish media published.
? Invited from the Channel Football Club this week, Eden Hazard talks about Real Madrid and his situation; currently with Chelsea. ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/lGSFbO91x0
– Some risks (@EdenZone_FR) November 25, 2018
Manchester City: Mangala, Italy?
According to some of the reports on the Italian papers, Inter Milan would not have been leaving the road that was in the middle of the year. Following to Eliaquim Mangala, the French defender (age 27, Manchester City). Under a contract until June 2019, the old FC Porto stayed closely with Nerazzurri, we learn in the columns Tuttosport.
Loss of time among the Citizens (0 looks like this season in the Premier League), the Habs would be targeted as part of the success of Joao Miranda Brasilia 34), which could pack packets in the coming months.
– LIFE SPORTS (@beinsports_FR) November 26, 2018
Barça: Jordi Alba worries about the future
Arriving in 2012 at FC Barcelona, Jordi Alba quickly became one of the strongest players. where he was trained before he made Valencia's pleasure. Back to the big door, the Spanish nationalist quickly announced their competitors that were Adriano no Lucas Digne.
Undoubtedly, however, it does not appear to be one of its management priorities for contract expansion. "I have no news, he promised after the game against the Atlético de Madrid (1-1). I do not know what the club thinks about me and it's odd because my time is not left in my contract. "
Linked to 2020 by the Blaugrana, Jordi Alba I would like to sign in to & # 39; last contract last while it will be & # 39; blowing his 30th birthday in March 2019.
Barça, Jordi Alba is worried about his future https://t.co/nqnRT2IijK pic.twitter.com/ukcrwC3GL3
– French Goal (@GoalFrance) November 25, 2018