ALSTOM, CONTINUING CHANGE OF PARIS STOCK
PARIS (Reuters) – Values to continue on Monday at the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe, where index income reports a significant increase:
PUBLICIS – Epsilon, the US-based Alliance Data Systems marketing arm, has launched two applications, one from Publicis and the other from a fellowship between Advent International and Goldman Sachs, Bloomberg's statement on Friday. the potential number of retail sales could be close to $ 5 billion.
* PSA and FIUT CHRYSLER AUTOMOBILE research a partnership to share the investments in European cars, according to the Bloomberg news agency.
PSA chief Carlos Tavares also told The Wall Street Journal that the French organization – who recently announced the newspaper had rejected Fiat Chrysler's refusal to refuse to subscribe – always with its partners. but there was no specific target or negotiation.
* DSV will buy RELATED CONDITIONS WITH TRANSPORT PANALPINA to Switzerland in a context of 4.6 billion pounds (4.1 billion euros) suggesting its target, eventually the Danish logistics organization reached its aims after increase his offer. In the pre-market trade, Panalpina's stock has increased by 16.6%.
* EASYJET said that a Monday is more careful about its statements for the second half of the year, highlighting the economic uncertainties and those associated with Brexit that measure demand t and ticket prices across Europe.
* ALSTOM announced Friday that it would get an extra 23 metros for Ile-de-France for over 100 million euros.
* NOVARTIS Monday announced that a subsidiary of the American company IFM Tre was purchased for $ 310 million to improve the protection of the vaccines.
* ROCHE reported on Monday encouraging results for the first level survey to ipatasertib treatment with tecentriq and chemotherapy against breast cancer.
TOTAL Monday announced that it was buying a 25% stake in Ecoslops Provence, a subgroup for the expert in ECOSLOPS for the treatment of oil residues.
* INNATE PHARMA announced Monday it has added new information about the number of candidates of the folder of immunotherapies at its annual American Association for Cancer Research conference.
* ORANGE – Berenberg proposes to recommend "buy" against "keep".
* TARKETT – Barclays continues to be reviewed by a proposal "overweight" and a price target of 23 jos.
* PRYSMIAN – Goldman Sachs recommends proposing "neutral" against "buying" and says that it sees more hedges in NEXANS.
* BAER – Deutsche Bank proposes to recommend "save" against "buying".
* BBVA – Deutsche Bank suggests boost for "buying" against "keep".
* KINGFISHER – Morgan Stanley gives his "overweight" recommendations to "online weight" and the course is 390 to 245 pence.
* H & M – CFRA is proposing "sell" to "keep", other than the course aim, from SEK 130 to SEK 165.