He is going to a hospital with a severe headache and finds a larval plague in the brain



[ad_1]

Indian doctors found the brains of an 18-year-old boy who was trapped by paws of a parasite parasite. The boy, who the doctors couldn't save his life, went out to an emergency service in the city of Faridabad, in the state of Haryana, to suffer from headaches and blows.

After making MRI and high-speed experiments, the experts found that the patient's brain cortex and brain injury were full of larvae.

The boy suffered from neurocysticercosis, a parasitic disease which began when humans evolved microscopic eggs in a chicken field and affected the mood of a muscle. From then on the parasites spread to the brain. People with disease can spend long periods without symptoms.

Whilst this disease can be treated by a medicine, the high number of doses did not allow the child to obtain the antiparasitic medicines.

The patient was treated with corticosteroids and routine medicine to prevent infamous seizures. But the situation could not go back and he died two weeks later.

The case has been published in an article in the New England Journal of Medicine.

[ad_2]
Source link