Hillsborough's breakdown is a human eel, saying that someone who has been injured by the UK News


The "eas", "human casgade", a Liverpool assistant who helped wounded people and was dying, returned back to her; deadly bankruptcy in the middle of "pens" of Leppings Lane cottage at Hillsborough in 1989. South-

Frederick Eccleston, who was 55 when he went to support Liverpool against Nottingham Forest in the FA Cup semi-finals at Sheffield Stadium Wednesday, said he was a nurse manager with the Wirral Health Authority first aid and trying to attract people from the crush.

Give evidence at a & # 39; a lawyer for the confirmation of David Duckenfield, former senior superintendent by a police in South Yorkshire that was in charge of his & her; game, Eccleston said he could see he was "in trouble" in the middle pen, shortly after the game was at 3pm.

As he had had a medical training, Eccleston said he asked the steward and the police officer's permission to go to the field, ran to an open gate at the front of the pen and started his & # 39; help police officers pull out.

"She stood with me and I never saw my face. For me, it is my hero," said Eccleston to her; court. "We were both pulling people out of that excavation. It was like waterfalls, people falling down together."

They brought people with their arms, their legs, the hairs and the hairs, said Eccleston, and he remembered "remember that I will die with" of those who are caught in terror.

"There were two young women, who helped us & help us," because they had a great deal of blue, "he said.

Eccleston was trying to bring people back and he helped some of the injured people to the Hillsborough athletic, where he saw "40 or 50 body bags, filled up with people ".

Christine Agnew QC, who asked her to say, he had been in Hillsborough's final and previous year, also between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest, with his daughter, Jo. In 1988, he said, the police had to ensure that people had tickets at the end to Lannain Leppings, who was given to Liverpool supporters, before letting them go to the tools. Once he was inside, he said, he and his daughter were going to attack a tunnel, but were removed by police officers and stewardship in front of their board, He told them the pen was realized.

The jury at the Preston Crown Court was already informed that the police in 1989 did not, when Duckenfield was in command, did not inspect for tickets outside 23 Leppings Lane's handbag for the 24,000 people who is supporting Liverpool. A large crowd was built at the campaigns, in which Eccleston said that he was taken off his legs, and "catapulted" overwhelmed. At 2.52pm, Duckenfield agreed with a third request from senior director, Roger Marshall, for large open gates that were opened to reduce outer shoeing. Inside the ground, the tunnel that was going to close the middle pen was not closed, and many of the 2,000 people came down the tunnel. The crush was fatal in the big pens.

The judge, Sir Peter Openshaw, thanked Eccleston for attending court to give evidence. He replied: "My benefit and duty is to be here today. I was seeing some of the great scenes that live with me … And thank you for giving me the opportunity. "

Fiona Nicol, a constable in 1989, had a duty in front of the furniture of Leppings Lane, also recalling the previously enclosed Leppings Lane tunnel, saying that it was one order to be held in front of other officers. She was asked to comment on Duckenfield after being promoted and taken over as regional director at Hammerton Road police station, 19 days before the final. "I thought it was that: he said," she said. "If he told us how something was going to happen … that was what was expected to do so."

Nicol said she was "scared" to open her & # 39; gate on front of pen 1, not totally there, and allowing people to come from pen 3, because an active order was in place; police, and Duckenfield personally, opened the gates only to give medical attention. When Agnew asked why she was scared, Nicol replied: "When I first saw Mr Duckenfield, he came around to see the shift. He told us he was here to negotiate and give us the line, due to events that happened at Hammerton Road in the past. "

Nicol recalled that she opened the gate in front of a pen 3 to let a man who was with four boy scanners, and then kept the gate in front of an open pen 1 for more people. It started in a short time after helping people who were taken out of their & # 39; squeezed in 3 and 4, and gave a revival of folklore to two people, she told Agnew, but they died.

Court heard earlier evidence about the order of Duckenfield in the & # 39; Robert McRobbie's chief controller, a senior researcher there, as a training exercise, to keep track of football game policing. McRobbie said Duckenfield had said he was deeply deep at the order to open the shuttle gates at 2.52pm, after Marshall warned that a person could be killed outside. Richard Matthews QC, principal solicitor for his claim, asked McRobbie about the times after Duckenfield ordered the gates to open: "Do you remember Any other orders made by Mr Duckenfield at any time? "

"Sorry, I can not remember that," said McRobbie.

Duckenfield is convicted of a major disorder in relation to 95 of the deceased people. Graham Mackrell, the former club secretary and Sheffield Wednesday safety officer, has been affirmed with him, expressed by two criminal breaches of safety legislation. Both men have been asked to be guilty of the costs.

The test is continued.

Source link