Huawei: The Chinese giant who has already won Apple and now going to Samsung – 07/12/2018



[ad_1]

Huawei was born almost out of the place. 1987 and Ren Zhengfeien, by just $ 5,600 He founded a Shenzhen company that was thirty years later He is one of the world's telephony giants.

Today, Huawei is also a leading provider of a network one of the leading smartphones of smartphones. He recently left an American Apple to leave the second in the world, only behind Samsung.

Parts of the worldwide mobile market distributed by manufacturer./ AFP

Parts of the worldwide mobile market distributed by manufacturer./ AFP

Huawei "Huawei Jíshu Gōngsī" is the name of Huawei. "Huawei" has a romantic meaning in Chinese: "beautiful success" or "amazing activity".

At first I was licensed as a telecommunications operator. Today it communicates with a third of the world's people. A & # 39; First thing Zhengfeien made a cell phone model to launch. Since then he did not stop. One cell phone behind the other, has always been with a reasonable technological innovation.

The Huawei Mate 10 Pro was selected as the best cell phone in 2017, by the Forbes magazine (AP).

The Huawei Mate 10 Pro was selected as the best cell phone in 2017, by the Forbes magazine (AP).

In the first instance it was a & # 39; live in markets small rural areas and lost towns. But the Chinese government saw that the move of that company could be inappropriate and support the company in different areas. Their services have been contracted for the construction and development of national infrastructure. The trampoline was to be removed.

She knew her and started closing flexible contracts with companies like IBM, Vodafone, Telefonica, T-Mobile, Orange and British Telecom (the second now abandoned).

Today, Huawei is the third largest mobile phone user in the world, with three business organizations: Transport, Customers and Enterprise, who estimate that they will add it to this year income of over 100 billion dollars.

Huawei is the fourth global company and the only Chinese company in the highest 50 who invests in & # 39; Most in Research and Development (REUTERS).

Huawei is the fourth global company and the only Chinese company in the highest 50 who invests in & # 39; Most in Research and Development (REUTERS).

Huawei is the fourth largest company in the world and the same Chinese company in the highest 50 who invests in & # 39; Most in Research and Development. That's the most important thing for the brand: to analyze strategies permanently.

She gave her a record in a country like China: A & # 39; The first company in that country sold more than 100 million cell phone cells this year.

But Huawei's meaning is like it's created inside. Her Headmaster will change every six months, to show that its company has a & # 39; establishing how successful it is on general leadership. And that's so clear Ownership of your staff is your company. It's just the founder, Ren Zhenfei 1.4% of the sections (with that folder already the 150th richest in the Chinese Republic) and the remaining 98.6% are distributed separately 80,000 workers

The name of Huawei is "Huáwei Jíshu Gōngsī". "Huawei" has a romantic meaning in Chinese: "achievement splendid" or "act magnificent" (REUTERS).

The name of Huawei is "Huáwei Jíshu Gōngsī". "Huawei" has a romantic meaning in Chinese: "achievement splendid" or "act magnificent" (REUTERS).

And the results are in a vision: Huawei Mate 10 Pro was selected as the best cell phone in 2017, with the magazine Forbes. With its heart that makes it different: the Kirin 970 process, with its company only, The first slate with wild knowledge. What does it mean? The cell phone will learn what we are doing and its; improving its method of operation, can be licensed from & # 39; Using a more efficient battery to identify images.

According to TI Economist, Huawei The most important company in telecommunications and for external consultants Interbrand o Millward Brown Optimor Yes one of the most valuable marks in the world.

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications (AP).

According to The Economist, Huawei is the most important company in the world of telecommunications (AP).

Huawei came to Argentina in 2003 by The first investment of 20 million dollars and 200 jobs. Since then it has been to participate in the & # 39; market in crescendo.

And the Chinese company is always looking forward. Because the 4G has gone past and already working with a 5G connection. Trying to hold one step ahead of other people.

[ad_2]
Source link