A Slovakic hit a number of Czech artists
Bratislava. In the 1950s Karel Zeman made a very modern film The Invention of Destruction and is still considered by the best directors in the world.
Karel Čapek is the name of the Czech literature, Vladimír Menšík has been as big as the love of Czech and Slovak audiences.
However, none of them were entitled to the iDNES.cz port for the readers of Celebrity Century Poll readers.
All famous figures of the Czech and Slovak culture affected one athlete – Peter Sagan.
Journalists wanted to celebrate 100 years from Czechoslovakia. Person electors raised every ten years. Then they chose a complete winner in the final ankety.
Karel Gott did not get a & # 39; final
There were over 45,000 people involved in the vote. The Saganov score was undoubtedly.
No one was more foolish than the Slovakian rider in our area, thinking about more than ten thousand people.
Celebrity has port-iDNES.cz defined as a person who has achieved high profile, respect, awareness, and attracting media attention.
- Patrick Sagan (who won the 2008 – 2018 survey) – 10,468 votes
- Karel Čapek (winner of the 1928 survey – 1938) – 8613 votes
- Marta Kubisova (voter of 1958 – 1968) – 5612 votes
- Zdeněk Svěrák (Survey winner 1988 – 1998) – 5057 votes
- Vladimír Menšík (the 1968-1978 survey winner) – 4237 votes
- Gustav Frištenský (Survey winner 1918 – 1928) – 2622 votes
- Oldřich Nový (winner of the 1938 survey – 1948) – 2533 votes
- Libuše Šafránková (who won the 1978 – 1988 vote) – 2279 votes
- Karel Zeman (Survey Winner 1948 – 1958) – 2172 votes
- Ivan Trojan (Surveyor 1998 – 2008) – 1458 votes
Perhaps Meradlom may not be considered for it, but interested in the public to learn more about it.
In some decades, it was a good fight; there.
Marta Kubisova started, for example, Karel Gott in 1958 – 1968. Karel Čapek had more votes in the years 1928 – 1938 than Jan Werich.
And Zdeněk Svěrák was hitting Joker Jágra's hockey player.
The sacks were bigger
Most people in the last decade of 2008 – 2018.
In addition to Petra Sagan, the vote in this decade has been a sporting choice such as Ester Ledecká, which came with two gold medals from this year's Olympics, Martina Sábliková, Barbora Špotáková no Eva Samková.
The Czech chess Karel Kovář, actors Vojtěch Dyk and Anna Geislerová, singers Ben Cristovao, Zdeněk Piškula and Mikolas Josef were not lost as well as Leos Mares moderator.
Patrick Sagan did not vote the same Sackcore in the last ten years.
Several Slovenian musicians were nominated for: actors Ján Koleník, Diana Mórová, Táňa Pauhofová, Dano Dangl, Vica Kerekes and singers Emma Drobná and Celeste Buckingham and the Rytmus rapper.
However, the Slovakian cyclist defeated recent cultural figures not only for ten years, but throughout the centuries of Chzechoslovakia. Maybe it's like a shoumen.