Remember to take aspirin every day if you are an old person. This will not reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke. This warning has recently been published with the American Carding College and the American Heart Foundation.
“We are better at treating risk factors such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol levels,” said Kevin Campbell, a production scientist at the University of North Carolina, who is t take responsibility for the new guidance.
This is an important message that denies that many years think aspirin is the basic useful tool for disease.
Doctors may be thinking about aspirin for some elderly patients if it is difficult to reduce cholesterol levels or to control high blood sugar levels and to increase the risk of internal blood – is explained in the new American guidelines for scientists. The European Faculty of Europe also requested that specialties be used to reduce clothes, such as aspirin, whatever age the patients are.
"When ordering aspirin, doctors should be careful when people are diagnosed with cardiac heart disease," said Roger Blumenthal, a friend of John University. Hopkins, one of the new guides, believes it is more important to develop healthy lifestyles, control blood pressure and cholesterol rather than aspirin.
The investigative approach adopted by the Atlantic Ocean to the use of aspirin is not triggered by blood. The cardiologist at Santara Clinic at the University of Vilnius Milda KOVAITĖ he remembered that the debate on this subject did not last for many years.
Although aspirin is not banned, it is no longer offered as a deterrent to prevent cessation. Until a decision was reached, a number of large-scale studies were carried out. In the latest research, ARRIVE, delivered by the European Association for Criminology in Munich in 2018, was followed by 12,000 patients taking aspirin. It shows that using aspirin to prevent first heart disease does not take much advantage, but there is an increased risk of diagnosing blood. There was no difference in the risk of death, stroke or morbidity among patients who took and did not give aspirin.
In a further inspection, ASCEND was included in diabetes patients. The data found that aspirin in this group is reducing risk of heart disease but it is also more likely to cause serious spills.
"If a person didn't have a heart attack or stroke, aspirin does not seem to be needed as an extra tool to use it for primary school," Kovaitė.
– What was the link with aspirin?
– This medicine will reduce ties with platelets and deteriorate in their veins. For a long time, aspirin for primary school was supposed to help reduce the number of first time patients suffering a stroke or stroke.
There are already articles in medical literature about the benefits of aspirin. The ARRIVE investigation eliminated concerns about aspirin as the use of this pharmaceutical seemed to be increasing the risk of spills from the gastrointestinal area. This means that we not only help people to avoid heart attack or stroke, but there is a risk this could reduce blood.
Modern medical devices allow high blood pressure, an increase in cholesterol levels. We also introduce patients to change their way of life, get rid of bad habits, reduce weight, and increase physical activity. Surveys have shown that aspirin is not needed to remove these risk factors.
On the other hand, if the patient has a history of importing, a stroke or a multilateral arterial disease, if his blood stream is adversely affected, it is necessary to remove aspirin. It has to be alive to prevent heart disease or stroke. In this case, aspirin is a protective shield.
As a basis, we cannot write down medical measures that control high blood pressure, bad cholesterol and overweight. But from this list we can exclude aspirin boldly.
– What else might carders have? Is planning provision and development directly? Can they protect against cardasho-blood disease?
– There have been natural ways and are always in need, no one says they are not needed. Plant material such as nathinase is extracted from malted soya beans. It is an enzyme that has been shown to be a useful aid to blood circulation through scientific research – it inhibits the creation of slabs in the whole vascular system, destroying blood blood. Reducing blood pressure, improving blood circulation, blood exhaustion. If aspirin increases the risk of spills, it has no side effects. A combination of nano-kinase and hydroxytirosol (which is scientifically proven from olive oil) could help to boost the nutrients of inactivated physically obese people using glucose contraception t high blood pressure or those with Type 2 diabetes also. who provide medicines to reduce the amount of cholesterol (statins) because they play an important role in controlling the blood circulation.
Blood thrombosis is also useful in treating pulmonary thrombosis, especially if people are suffering from non-native lizards or who have prejudice to possess faithful thrombosis.
– Patients are in your hands for a variety of reasons. How many of them think a heart or stroke attack is not a mountain?
– There are times when an individual has been guilty of a hearing council to reduce weight, to do more exercise, to abuse bad habits, it is balanced that someone is affected by their personal lives and that they are being protected. gives advice on their eating and how to rest.
I had a patient who had a stroke at the age of 33, and the same risk factor was smoking. Surprisingly in the hospital for a stroke, the patient was treated as "What? What happened to smoking here?
Our problem is that information does not become known, and that the knowledge of use. As we know what is at risk, we don't do anything, we believe we have a heart attack or stroke.
– How old should people be concerned about blood circulation?
– Cardiovascular disease affects people of working age, so men aged 40 and women from the age of 50 should be aware of blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose levels. That should not be – I am not in polyclinic as I am feeling good. We are not sure enough of many of the risk factors to carry out the investigation.
– In Lithuania, approaches to treatment are not significantly different from Western clinics, and the rate of cardio-hypertension is not decreasing. What have we lost yet?
– More than half of people in Lithuania are dying of heart disease. Our numbers are difficult, quite different from economically developed countries, as well as from the USA, where cardiovascular mortality is almost twice as high. No doubt the Americans had prevented this.
In Lithuania, the situation is due to bad cholesterol. Heart disease should have cholesterol levels below 1.8 mmol / l in humans. However, in Lithuania, only less than a tenth of its patients reach this stage, so we live in the last place in Europe.
This shows that our feeling is poor. Today's treatment and forerunnering should be carried out before treatment starts. In the west, cholesterol levels are well managed earlier, and we are still far away.
Custody of the introduction of cardiovascular disease as it has demonstrated that around 90 per cent of the total number of people with cardasho-blood disease in Lithuania . people on the rise of cholesterol. Some think – if almost everyone of a particular age has such cholesterol, is it right to change? However, this process is of oral cholesterol and not based on scientific facts. T
– Is it possible to control non-drug failure on hand? How does natural materials help save blood vessels?
– People with more cholesterol should understand they have an increased risk of circulation problems. It is therefore important not only to reduce cholesterol but also to control the spread of blood. Some patients with cardiovascular or low or moderate risk factors can control the drug without cholesterol effect, with a natural combination of complex activities, such as t from the neurotoxin enzyme (for control of blood circulation) and monacolin K (for control of red cholesterol rice).
– Why has Lithuania had less cardiovascular disease 100 years ago? What can we learn from them?
“I don't know if people were more likely to suffer from a heart disease a hundred years ago, but their way of life was different – they didn't sit on a computer or TV, but they worked hard physically. . We are not affected by physical vitality, but from stress, nervous pressure. We live in a very polluted environment for our ancestors.
They also ate other foods – natural, non-nutrient, sweet fruit, flavors, and they didn't know what semi-finished materials they had with high sugar. Consequently, we cannot align ourselves with our ancestors with eating habits. If the man is plowing the land all day, there's a good cooked food, that is, ginger, and we use a lot less power, so we've been, and so it's prefer to eat the rich source of food from animals. It is advisable to replace them with blood vessels and friendly products.