Sunday , March 29 2020
Home / lithuania / The position of the sixth death is clear: the washing machine was on the other floor of the house

The position of the sixth death is clear: the washing machine was on the other floor of the house



Historical cost that was incorrectly converted to six – a boy was struck electronically with a bath, although a badly washed machine was not even tied in the dining room, but on the other floor of the house.

Experts say that electricity is going to the restaurant through sewing pipes, and to avoid these disasters, the household's electrical devices should be connected to themselves, professional electricity.

"The child, as it came, stood up immediately and went into the tire of the bath. It seems to have started running out of water, the water started , running, it was difficult to say if the water was running through, or when it faced the string, "said Vidimantas Vaišnys, an engineer of State Examiners.

According to the electricity, there was not much going at home right now, because Efforts were made through pipe-powered electricity, and part of it was plastic, so that the laundry device could run through the pipes into the tub and blocked it off; boy.

"As the surface was, it was tied, but it was not right. & Possibly the owner, because he got out, but was sent by an expert without skills. It was a house, "said V. Vaišnys.

According to a childminder, there are rarely missing homes to die but to; finishing with deep burning.

According to the children's surgeon, Dainius Geležauskas, children from a variety of electric appliances are often killed by electric power sockets or electric wires. Older children have a huge impact when they intend to go into electric centers or to trace the trains, despite warnings. In such places, the flow of dead electrons will even occur at a distance.


Source link