This week, the news that Mittmedia owners chose to sell the Group to Bonnier News (80 per cent) and Amedia (20 per cent), the largest Norwegian publisher of the local media.
In a press release, President Bonnier News, Anders Eriksson, wrote that "the next step is a competitive test, and we believe we should benefit us".
Marita Ulvskog, formerly the former Democratic Socialist Minister (now the EU parliamentarians), came to punish the " criticize property productivity in the 1990s.
Dala Democrat's Chief Executive for four years
Ulvskog was also the chief editor of Dala-Demokraten between 1990-94, one of the newspapers Bonnier News and Amedia now want to take over.
What do you think, as a Minister who? Previously, Culture is Bonnier with Norwegian Amedia for a & # 39; buy Meatamedia?
– My first opinion is that it is very important that we keep some of the media, as well as public service, which offers appropriate journalism. We need more, not least, in a world of fast and fast digital news. Not only self-produced news with any information.
– So, this is good, but at the same time I think it's very difficult that there are very few people with power, backgrounds, resources and money to keep business.
On Friday, Bonnier, who expresses Expressen and DN and Dagens industri, Buying their local news agency Mittmedia.
Bonnier wants 80% per cent and the Norwegian company Amedia wants to win 20 per cent, but the competition authority must be approved.
## Mittmedia will be published among others Nerikes Allehanda, VLT, Gävle Dagblad and Sundsvalls Tidning.
Mittmedia is in a bad economic crisis, among other things, digital investments and focuses on self-contained IT systems, as well as the reduction of paper paper and lower advertising revenue .
"Living in a whole new world"
In the 1970s, Lawx's legal legislature Bonnier was examined after Bonnier bought a Swedish film business. Do you think that question is relevant today?
– There is no debate or plan on such a thing now. We live in a whole new world compared to that time when it came to media development.
You came to personality who criticized property production in the 1990s. Now, Google, Facebook and other new players have an impact on digital platforms, what it is to do with; Thinking about its consistency for Swedish news media?
– A key issue in democratic countries is in the ownership of owners; focus on creating ideas, news releases and news. Technological development is wonderful, but at the same time it continues to many media that can not rely on it. Like fake news for sensitive campaigns on various issues. It's not a Swedish question, but only a global one.
"The correct sentence was wrong if you asked me"
You have also been a leading chief of the Dala Democrat, and now your old newspaper may have been saved by Bonnier's social democratic leader. Does that mean that the criticism was; have you previously wrong?
– It was just right if you asked me. Beliefs we all have a wonderful awareness of how to make; participate in that debate. Unfortunately, our diversity now has not been a few decades ago, but I understand that many believe it is a funny picture; Dala-Demokraten has now been purchased by Bonnier. But the magazine will continue, and I think that's fun.