NETTAVISEN: Monday, Orkla names several new foods that are out in the store shelves.
Grandiosa is said to be the largest pizza in Norway, and now there are three new "grandis" coming in to the freezer.
On Monday, Stabburet launched the pizza unit Taco Fiesta. The special edition, Grandiosa Nybakt, comes into the two different differences Dobbel pepperoni and Tre cheeses.
BigOne also comes into a new version: BigOne Hot Hawaii, with two kinds of meat and cheese, pineapple and chilli.
– It's important that you can handle yourself well, although there is much focus on healthy products that are good for our health, Arve Heltne, Deputy Leader of Higher Degla Mareting & Innovation, told Nettavisen.
– Healthier cookies
Cookies and sweets are also very popular among the Vikings. Here is a journalist "Småsulten Biter", which should be a healthiest choice if you need to give food.
The new author's pieces of granola, blueberry and cranberry, and are not added to extra sugar.
Amongst the news we also find Vill with dark milk chocolate, raspberries and canned nuts. Chicken milk with nuts should have 30% less sugar.
– Consumers are worried about sustainable and natural materials, says Heltne.
Among the less healthy news Stratos comes in two new tastes, Salty Caramel and Cookies and Cream.
Anders Höberg, Nutrition Manager in Orkla's Thighs and Orkla and Orkla Messages recognizes that we can quickly absorb lots of salts and sugars.
More tonnes are less serious
Orkla wants to take responsibility for the health of our people, as we are Get a lot of sugar, salt and saturated fat in it.
– We have taken steps over five years, and every year we have saved the Norwegian population for 121 tons of salts, 3100 tons of sugar and 620 tonnes of saturated fat, says Heltne.
He is proud of the fact that his company is ruled.
– But this is important to do gradually. If we had taken 121 tons of salts overnight, buyers may not have chosen to buy our products, he says.
He says that it is so important that Orkla will reduce the content of salt, sugar and sedimentary fat in existing products as a " launching new ones. It should also taste well.
"Salt and sugary mean a lot of taste, but it is still possible to taste taste while at the same time reducing content as good," said Heltne.
Cuts in meat and sugar have already marked the news releases in 2019 as a result of the EAT-Lancet report, saying that the global diet needs a big move.
Norwegian food producers continue on the same route when they go to; extracting new materials in the sources.
– In 2019, the main environment of food is the environment and sustainability, and naturally many of the yearly celebrations are encouraged by this. It's about everything from returning to content. In particular, we see that there are more options free from meat and more food-based foods, saying Johanne Kjuus's sustainability is at Orkla Food, to NTB.
Orkla will host two vegetarian options when product news comes to a marketplace sooner.
– It's both pizza spices and potato lasagne, says Heltne to Nettavisen.
Kjuus believes that consumers choose food; increasingly based on environmental detection.
– The results we have launched so far have gotten in well, but we see that we have made a huge difference to those who have done so. Experience autologists or plants, which is a very small group of users. So we'll try to & # 39; Making plant-based products that hit the man and the woman on the street, and not just those with special interests, she says to NTB.
It highlights the EAT-Lancet report, for example, how current and long-term sustainability is in the sense of many users.
– At the same time, the Health Directorate recommends that meat be restrained. One of the main reasons why people choose more of a plant, just want them to get more vegetables and to get more. Following her food advice, she says.
Advocate John Spilling in Ipsos is responsible for Norwegian's most famous transit survey in food, Norwegian Food Information. It defines challengingness; Copies of the taste and eating knowledge of meat.
– It's very difficult to meet those places for meat. The challenge is to create something that would not like to eat the biggest diet. Those who succeed in doing it make it bigger, he says.
He also notes that the environment and sustainability are a symbol of times.
"By eating food too, it is also part of the environmental focus, so there is a greater focus on sustainability, and things that can not be thrown too early," he said.
This year, Fire will launch a number of new materials that match the motions, and # 39; including meat bases in pigs, basins and doughs, based on Norwegian cheese and vegetables. In addition, there are two dolls of seafood and a variety of materials with smaller sugar rods.
– From what we have done an option based on plants that have been popular for many, Mimmi Granli says.
The name "window" is determined by the storage servers and starts in a week eight. From Monday 18 February, most of the sources will have the news.