Last year the Halsey artist, Ashley Nicolette Frangipane (24), the American artist, Ashley Nicolette Frangipane (24), shared life with endometriosis in a program called "The Doctors".
The situation should be very difficult, and the material will be of a similar size to that of the uterus musket growing outside the hatred gesture.
Earlier, actor Lena Dunham (32) has also spoken about the disease, and has completed a complete hysterectomy, which according to Norwegian Health Studies says she made the complete uterus to the pain from endometriosis disease. to drop it.
According to the Daily Mail, the artist was diagnosed with illness last year after falling on a trip. In the TV program, the 24-year-old said that the manager had taken her to a hospital, but the doctors did not know what was wrong.
“In many cases, they can make you think it's just your head,” she said in the program, according to the paper.
When the doctors eventually found out that she had endometriosis, she found herself to be "bittersweet".
– He was finally relieving to understand that I had nothing to find, that I was not against and that wasn't just the head. But it was also good to know that I must stay with it forever, she said.
Last weekend, the 24-year-old published several positions Twitter, where she heard about the situation and the tension she went away about other people always saying that she is sick.
– He's a nice person. But I'm a big fool when I'm sick. (…) I have to give up my career in this song, which wrote the song.
He was a nice man indeed. But I am a fool when I am sick. You don't understand the real meaning of “an infant” until you see this fireplace. I have to give up my job.
– h (@halsey) March 24, 2019
The Twitter mail came after Halsey accepted that she had behaved as a “child” when she was ill.
Following on from this, the artist wrote another post on Twitter – which she then deleted – showing several negative comments because of the situation.
– I have endometriosis. I have had three irregularities, four operations, injured each day and I raised up to $ 300,000 for research and support. I try not to be inhospitable or different. I just try to stop enough publicity, which he said in the post.
Following on from the Twitter posts, she received individual support from the support staff, who also shared their stories with enduring illnesses.
"Just as others don't understand the meaning of the term" sick illness, "wrote one.
"It makes me feel that I'm not the only one who struggles with it, thank you," wrote another.
A second time
Halsey had previously been in the Gerald Earl Gillum (29) online rally, the more famous G-Eazy artist, but in October last year he finished well.
Then they had separated apart before that, and then Halsey posted a post on Instagram writing that the couple had been "taking a while" and would be spent more time on her career.
– I usually do things like this in private, but thinking we are part of the public, I feel that my supporters are being kept informed about this. I've decided with G-Eazy and I want to take some time to give it. (…) I wish him all the best. Thank you for respecting your privacy now, wrote in the post that was deleted.
The date when a Norwegian artist made it
Before meeting Gill, Halsey was in friendship with Norwegian Peder Losnegård (26), better known as Lido. The couple were twins from September 2014 to fall 2015, and shared the "Badlands" table. This was Halsey's first album.
In an interview with VG in the autumn of 2015, she said that the relationship had developed over time as they became known.
– The first five hours we worked together, we didn't do anything. We did not write any songs. We sat talking and getting to know each other, she said.
As Dagbladet Kjendis on Facebook