The last and most important tour of the world's 15-kilometer international tournament is the next Sunday in Easton Otepää.
It is anticipated that there is a raffle race about the four places in the competition pace. Those who fight for a place: Johannes Høsflot Klæbo, Didrik Tønseth, Hans Christer Holund, Sjur Røthe, Martin Johnsrud Sundby and Emil Iversen.
– One thing could do more difficult
All of them go a crucial distance on Sunday except for Iversen. The 27-year-old man is the one who has plenty at a distance from the beginning. The second place from Ruka na Fionnlainn in November is far better than getting into the team, but for the last important test, Meråker is not a man. come.
He's been sick for the last time. Iversen was home from this year's Ski Tour to prepare for the pace in Otepää, but not so.
– You've been named this year's chactus. Traveling is the worst thing I can do. But I can not know when I went home, saying Emil Iversen to NRK, who says he is now healthy, but is not ready to move the World Cup yet . He says that the plan is designed to shape one of the upcoming races, for example NM at the end of January and February.
– It's never been favorable. But that's how it is. It's more important to be healthy and to leave a ski vacation that is good. Then you will see that he's getting a World Cup good, says Vidar Løfshus to NRK, before responding to him if the illness has something to say for the 15-kilometer Iversen World Cup opportunities.
– Everyone who has read the results this year has seen Emil's been a good idea, promptly telling the national team manager.
– Everyone knows the weight
NRK expert, Torgeir Bjørn, is alone a clerk. He thinks that Iversen is already on that team and that Johannes Høsflot Klæbo has ensured that there has been more than a series of power shows in the Tour de Ski, with a focus on & # 39; attacking the 15km of Val di Fiemme, who is 22 years old. World Cup Team at that pace.
When he comes to the fight of Tønseth, Holund, Røthe and Sundby for the last two places, Bjørn is of the opinion that he will be the top-skeptic of the four in on Sundays.
– I think everyone knows their weight. They know that the race on Sunday is important, and very important, for that exercise in the World Cup. There will be an advantage or place on the podium to use its & # 39; take a ticket there. Its competition is hard and a person can be able to; using 15km in NM in Meråker to select the team, says an expert NRK.
Klæbo is ready
He has also been uncertain whether Klæbo is the distance in Otepää. It's been about the ski iron to be able to get back after a long Ski Tour and should go well into a good time and exercise time after & # 39 ; tour.
Now, however, it is clear that he is traveling to compete for a VM place at a 15km start. Klæbo published even to NRK after the Tour de Ski, who was familiar with Wednesday or Thursday first, was ready to go to Estonia. Now, however, it's clear that it's on the start line on Saturdays and Sundays.
NRK-Bjørn believes that Klæbo does not look to Otepää to be appropriate.
– He does not need it. But if he thinks it's beneficial to go to a couple of world cup competitions in his album against the World Cup, it's good. He knows his / her best about himself, he says.
The case is & # 39; under the picture.
Classical special sprint in Otepää Saturday 19 January:
Pål Golberg, Pål Trøan Aune, Sindre Bjørnestad Skar, Eirik Brandsdal, Sondre Turvoll Fossli, Erik Valnes, Johannes Høsflot Klæbo, Mattis Stenshagen.
Maiken Caspersen Falla, Mari Eide, Kathrine Harsem, Anna Svendsen, Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen, Ane Appelquist Stenseth, Anna Kjersti Kalvå.
A 10 and 15km re-opening in Otepää Sunday 20 January:
Therese Johaug, Astrid Uhrenholdt Jacobsen, Maiken Caspersen Falla, Kathrine Rolsted Harsem, Ragnhild Haga, Mari Eide, Ingvild Flugstad Østberg, Anna Kjersti Kalvå.
Didrik Tønseth, Pål Golberg, Martin Johnsrud Sundby, Sjur Røthe, Hans Christer Holund, Martin Løwstrøm Nyenget, Johannes Høsflot Klæbo and Mattis Stenshagen.