The battle crumbled for the Stock Exchange of Oslo this week when Euronext responded to the Nasdaq partner in raising the Viking market application.
It's a Christmas Eve that came to a night; The first Dutch-Dutch stock exchange bid for all the shares in Oslo Børs VPS Holding.
Nasdaq, an American stock market, came on the way, and spent a higher bid that the board acquired stock exchange and blessings of the DNB and KLP resources.
But Euronext is not donated, and is now happy to buy half of the shares that have been received; company already.
– The hands of Norway should be
So it is uncertain who is being affected by the warrior war. The best thing would be if Børsen remained in Norway, says Olav Thon, who is one of the largest companies listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange .
Along with a number of other business stops, he is present at the Norges Bank Thursday, to hear the Governor's annual figures. There are also many company guides listed, or bigger customers of the exchange. For the business sector, Oslo Børs is an important market for, among other things, capital-building.
"My thoughts do not help much, but I think it should be on the hands of Norway," she said to E24.
Olav Thon Eiendomsselskap was registered on the Norwegian market since 1983, with a market value greater than NOK 15 billion the most valuable shares company on Oslo Stock Exchange.
– I can not see it, but only for the benefit of the owners, that it gives us special benefits. We have a strong capital in Norway and stock stocks may be strong, saying Thon.
Imagine that Viking property is not favorable
Until now, the chairman was not working at the ABG Sundal Collier brutal house, Knut Brundtland's belief that Oslo Børs seems to be on foreign sites.
"I'm in a Scandinavian house, so the longer stock exchange of Vikings is not so important," said Brundtland.
– What do you think of the process and how it was started?
– It is always easy to attack a process when you have a basic disagreement, saying Brundtland and its continuation:
– I can not do the information, and I have respect for our competitors and so I do not want to explain it, but I do not know if we've done the same way, I do not know.
Brundtland believes it is unreasonable that Oslo Børs should be owned by Norway.
– What's important for Norwegian companies to install a good structure. In order to think that the stock exchange should not be on the hands of Norway, it is essential to be operational over time.
– Possible to both
Neroa manager in Norway, Snorre Storset, says that he has a good partnership with Euronext and Nasdaq. He believes that both owner-owners are good.
– We are comfortable with both, but the board on Nasdaq is recommended so it may be the nearest.
– The most important thing for us is an energy trading place, where you can get a good price. It is very important to us that Oslo Stock Trading is very important because there are important regions in Norway that are highly represented there, he says.
Orkla is a great deal in the Oslo Stock Exchange, with a market value of NOK 67 billion.
– It is an important thing for us to be our professionalism; to continue. I hope this will happen independently from the owner. After that, we also have a set of rules that protect this, saying the leader of Orkla, Peter Ruzicka.
Herbjørn Hansson's possession is a Viking American flag that is listed on New York Stock Exchange. It is full of praise for the opportunities on the other side of the Atlantic.
– I've done a lot in America yesterday. Our main company left NOK 2.7 billion, and funded our entire fleet. I have a credit in partnership, that is important.
"But you know, if you want to do something here in the world, you must be in America," said the owner of the vessel.