While artists such as Ariana Grande, 1975 and Khalid will be preparing to play at the big Coachella Festival in California, the legendary antiquarian will be from Scandinavia, Jan Thomas (52). , doing all he can to make the festival of the soil of Norway, together with "Skal we dance" the statue and the famous DJ Jan Gunnar Solli (37).
Both parties put a party to the side of Coachella for the first time last year, and this year they will be repeating again on Friday 12 April.
He was known as Louise at Aker Brygge on Friday night turning to a fèis and several well-known albums were on their tour – decorated in their best festival.
Organizer Jan Thomas appeared on the red carpet in Coachella's style, with leather pants and denim tartan. The clothes were carefully designed for night entertainment.
“This year I wanted to bring everything out, so I made my good friend Kjell Nordström, who's all designed to make my perfect clothes! , "said the famous Dagbladet on the red carpet, adding: t
– You can remove the boy from Hollywood, but not Hollywood out of the boy.
He respects Skofterud
The 52-year-old was joined by Vendela Kirsebom (52) and Petter Pilgaard (39), who both look forward to the party.
– I think it will be of a high standard. The only thing that's getting out of today is Vibeke Skofterud. Last year last year, we are missing today, said Kirsebom.
Skofterud, who died in a water crash last year, was an unfamiliar guest in last year's party. This year Kirsebom and Pilgaard will honor her.
– She will be honored. I feel she was under-respected because she was a great owner and has done a great deal for many people, as Kirsbom says.
Some well-known names
Pia Haroldier (37) sent the red carpet decorated in suitable clothing, dressed in California's designer, Hale Bob. She is expecting a party tonight.
– I don't feel I have been in a real party from Christmas and so it's time. Now I am ready for spring and summer and the party, she says to Dagbladet.
Lilli Bendriss can tell Dagbladet that she has no experience of Coachella from earlier, but that she placed an ad for the event.
– I'm excited, because I don't know what it is. But I go into an open mind, so we'll see what is happening, she says about what is expected tonight.
Jan Gunnar Solli and Grunde Myhrer (22) appeared together on the red carpet. As she goes down, Solli organizes the night's events, and asks the guests to enjoy the event.
– I want my guests to earn, so I want to say that the winners will win this Saturday, he says to Dagbladet.
Kristian Valen (44) and her boyfriend Karen Ånensen, dressed in the real style of Coachella, and had the following afternoon music: t
– Now he is just pulling on his hair, indeed.
– fleeing from truth
Lene Alexandra (37) stands for one of the most creative objects at night and says that it was suitable for her to be invited to Coachella's party, when there were plans t another clothes for cloth.
– I love dressing, I was also the party I wanted to spend, which I thought was the decorative party, but then it wasn't. So it was just great to be invited to that party here, because I knew what to spend, she said to Dagbladet.
"It will be great to be present in an evening where I cannot escape from the truth and become a mermaid," she said.
February alone, the island may tell that she and her lover have gone to their own level, and say she is now well and eager to touch things. in their life.
– I have a good time, and I don't want to talk about boys and love and the kind of thing, because I'm not as good at, she says, and adds:
– Today I am just laughing and laughing and having fun because it has been a little too late recently.
See more famous red flag people:
Fèis Coachella is held annually in Indio, California, and continues to attract artists, lovers and celebrities. This iconic festival was first organized in 1999 and since then has come to an end each year.
Famous people such as Kendall Jenner (23), Paris Hilton (38), Selena Gomez (26) and Zac Efron (31) are among the well-known figures to enjoy each year at the festival, spending all that is from glitter to feather.
The festival was visited several times as a paradise of hipster. It is not because of the music played, which is often commercial and albums, but with the wonderful clothes that come to the audience.
As Dagbladet Kjendis on Facebook