Ottawa man got his two sisters to die out without being responsible for crime


Members of the Ottawa Police Emergency Services Unit are walking down the train line; crossing the McCarthy Road to look for evidence from the death of Nasiba's sisters and Asthma A-Noor.

Ashley Fraser / / Postmedia

A man who killed his two sisters meant that he did not rely on Monday's crime for a double legacy in December 2016, with court hearing he knew visual impairments and a message and felt he was " who attacked a monster's children. "

Musab A-Noor was accused of a mental disorder about mass murder charges after his two sisters, Asthma A-Noor, 32, and Nasiba A-Noor, have never been sent.

In December 2016, Musab, then 29, was living with his mother and three sisters in a townhouse on McCarthy Road. He had previously done three things with his police, all for mental health-related purposes. Just a month ago, his family gave him a doctor. Another trip was planned.

On the night of December 16, a third sister went to the airport to fly a boat to British Columbia to visit the family. She lost her trip and returned to the family house where she found out that her brothers were dead, Asthma and Nasiba. They were reinforced again.

Somali community remembered the sisters who were killed as "powerful and motivating." Nasiba was a Teaches Islamic studies for girls at Tarbiyah Learning Center in Nepean.

A funeral was held at Mosi Jami Omar in Ottawa on Sunday December 18, 2016 for Asma A-Noor's sisters, 32, and Nasiba A-Noor, 29.

Gary Dimmock / /


Those in their lives took care of the family, the community and the Qur.

As an accidental murder and the presence of police in the south broke down; On Friday night town, reporters came on. Aedan Helmer, a reporter with this newspaper, saw Musab standing on train trails some distance away from home. Musab's hands were in his pockets and was unfit for decoration for a cold night in December. Police Helmer named Musab then arrested.

Musab "was suffering from a mental and stressful problem," said a lawyer; Fiscal, Brian Holowka, to court.

Defense lawyer, Samir Adam told the court that his client was "very ill at the time".

Once he had been convicted, Musab was quite and was inappropriate for testing. It was finally put for medical treatment. A court has previously been able to hear that the cure was; including sedative and anti-psychotic drugs. However, however, when the medication began to come to fruition, Musab was infected with poor medicine, which gave him the ability to provide advice or advice, "said Holowka. He stayed unsuitable for testing.

Superior Court Governance, Lynn Ratushny, stated that he was "clear crystalline" from the medical evidence and the evaluations recorded in the case that Musab had a "wise mental situation".

Ratushny told Musab "that this has been a terrible sadness for you and your family." She gave him sympathy.

"Thank you" he said.

Musab lives at the Ottawa Royal Mental Health Center and will be examined by the Ontario Review Board, A group that guides anyone who does not get it to offenders or is not fit to be proven for crimes due to mental disorder.

It also adds a DNA sample that will be stored in a database.

Lead director of the Ottawa police maker. Kevin Jacobs said that his "heavy case" has been a "lost family."

"A-Noor family have not been able to deal with the terrible events that happened in their home on 16 December 2016."

The board will review the scope and nutrition of Musab's medicine and consider risk before returning to the community, Jacobs said.

"It's hard for Musab's actions to take away the lives of their sisters Asma and Nasiba, people who have opened up loyal," said Jacobs.

The A-Noor family continues to seek privacy.

[email protected]

RSS feeds


Sign up now: Phone home size on Ontario ambulance reform reform, & # 39; telephone in the classroom

I can not see & # 39; (and other molluscs from the police traffic breakdown

Egan: Can we release LeBreton, where dreams have been executed for 50 years?

Source link