Have a look at the Talk Talk today
Real Madrid will keep an eye on the summer situation of Paul Pogba after star United Man admits it would be a dream to play for the Spanish giants.
- Real Madrid is gearing up to £ 125m claim to midfielder Manchester United, Paul Pogba after he got in, it would be a dream to play for the club.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi with Chelsea's contract negotiations have grown unemployed and there have been no plans since January and there were no plans now.
- Manchester United told the defender of Naples Kalidou Koulibaly this summer.
- Everton Star Ellis Simms is the newest British player starred by Bayern Munich after breaking a 40-hurdle goal for the season.
Paul Pogba could be the summer target for Real Madrid
WHAT YOU NEED
- Juventus is balancing their submission to the Tottenham Toby Alderweireld defendant's claim this summer.
- Guangzhou Evergrande plan to head off Newcastle United Rafa Benitez's leader if Fabio Cannavaro is waiting to be handed over as China's new manager.
- Paris Saint-Germain believes that Adrien Rabiot might already agree to a free movement at the end of the season, possibly by Real Madrid.
Please see our options for the Carnival decision
- Arsenal is confident that at the end of the season they will secure the defenders of Samuel Umtiti and David Alaba.
- Alexis Sanchez and Fred are amongst the players who would doubt about the future of Manchester United after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer became manager.
Have a look at your horse-steering for the Lincoln
- Mauro Icardi is going to return to side between Milan, but just because of a wound that the painter hurt Lautaro Martinez.
THE valid fate
- Wolves is on the verge of signing Rip Jimenez, Benfica attacker, for a £ 25m fee to play after a club in Molineux.
Our best commitments for West Brom v Birmingham
- Alex McLeish looks for anxious time before she is released on her responsibilities as Scottish leader.
- Kieran Tierney has been a Celtic killer against Old Firm Sunday.
THE SCOTTISH PARLIAMENT
- Brian Rice takes his account with Kilmarnock graveyard Steve Clarke is the lead candidate for being the head of Scotland.