Although the control of the measles is still contaminated, the Department of Health (DOH) slowly backing up the trust of parents who get their & Their vaccine is for the disease that is prevented.
Secretary of Health Francisco Duque III said this on Monday when he made his trips in the Metro Manila and he saw that the number of children taken by his vaccine was infected. grow "largely," especially after DOH told how last week.
At Baseco Compound in Tondo, for example, Duque said that at least 500 children had been vaccinated, far from the previous weeks when there was not enough; sing at barangay health centers.
"I am pleased that the parents are now likely to change their views on the DOH vaccination program. It will help us with our concerns and hopefully keep them up and running. affirm our vaccine [activities], "Duque told journalists.
But somewhat, her marvelous change to her, such as Maricel Lumanog, has been a fascinating parental change that Analisa's 4-year-old daughter is restricted at Rizal Medical Center in Pasig since last week.
Provision of immunization
Lumanog said she could not take her daughter because of her. She had no time to bring her baby to a health center.
The DOH has proven to the public that there is sufficient supply of the vaccine, although more healthcare staff need to manage the drug.
"We want more staff. In Calabarzon (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon), we need about 300 more," said Dr. Eduardo Janairo, regional health chief, who mentions nurses and doctors.
In Calabarzon, the DOH said he needed to give vaccine to 1.6 million children, saying that they were 6 months and 6 years who were the safest age of infection.
The DOH has immunized 15,000 children in Antipolo City, Rizal, and about 8,000 in the Laguna area last year.
The number of children who have been vaccinated in Quezon, Batangas and Cavite areas is still being demonstrated, Janairo said.
Lack of time
Based on a survey by the World Health Organization last October, the lack of time among families was the second biggest reason why children in some areas of Metro Manila did not have a " vaccine.
The main cause of parental concern about the vaccines is the result of his & her; controversy surrounding the government's vaccine defensive program.
In order to deal with the problem, Duque said he had given orders to DOH regional divisors to co-ordinate with local senior officers to expand the work of the health center to 6 p.m. as well as serving residents even on weekends.
In the Department of the National Capital, discussions are also held with church organizations and shop venues for off-site vaccine areas, he said.
The Philippine National Red Cross said he offered volunteers to more people's vaccine centers.
Content to INQUIRER PLUS to access The Philippine Daily Inquirer and other 70+ titles, share up to 5 devices, listen to the news, download as quickly as 4m and explore articles on social media. Phone 896 6000.