Sunday 2019 – when the ban is trade?
The law banning trading on a Sunday is effective from March 1, 2018.
- Until the end of 2018, ban on trade on Sundays it did not apply on the first Sunday and last Sunday of each month, as well as on Sundays after Christmas and on the Sunday before Easter.
- In 2019, the trade ban it does not apply on the last Sunday of each month, as well as two Sundays during November before Christmas and on the Sunday before Easter.
- Trade prevention from 2020 it will not apply to the last Sunday of January, April, June and August each calendar year, as well as two Sundays through November before Christmas and on the Sunday before Easter.
In some cases, commercial activity and trading will be permitted every Sunday, for example at a petrol station, pharmacies.
As they defined the person who hindered a Sunday trade this is an important social issue. It can continue to strengthen social links, particularly family links.
MATTERS OF LIFE AND THE ACT
They said that mothers are an important group among trade workers, and it is often the best time to spend time with children and families.
Sunday is free from work and gives each member of the family a chance to relax and refresh their original meaning to the day.
The solutions adopted in the Act are the result of parliamentary work on the civil project.
Sunday 2019. When are sources open on Sundays?
- Sunday trading – 27 January 2019
- Sunday trading – February 24, 2019
- Sunday trading – March 31, 2019
- Sunday trading – April 14 and 28, 2019
- Sunday trading – May 26, 2019
- Sunday trading – 30 June 2019
- Sunday trading – July 28, 2019
- Sunday trading – 25th August, 2019
- Sunday trading – 29 September 2019
- Sunday trading October 27, 2019
- Sunday trading – November 24, 2019
- Sunday trading – 15, 22 and 29 December 2019
Free from free trade
The ban on trading on Sunday 2019 will apply
- January 2019 – Sunday 6, 13 and 20
- February 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17
- March 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17, 24
- April 2019 – Sunday 7, 21
- May 2019 – Sunday 5, 12, 19
- June 2019 – Sunday 2, 9, 16, 23
- July 2019 – Sunday 7, 14, 21
- August 2019 – Sunday 4, 11, 18
- September 2019 – Sunday 1, 8, 15, 22
- October 2019 – Sunday 6, 13, 20
- November 2019 – Sunday 3, 10, 17
- December 2019 – Sunday 1, 8
Commercial prohibition on Sunday 2019. Who is the law applicable to?
The Trading Act Amendment Act applies to:
- staff, t
- temporary staff
- other natural people who work on the basis of civil law contracts – carrying out paid work by an entrepreneur involved in commercial activity.
The act is a commercial institution that corresponds with the act of 'trading and trade-related activities'.
CATTLE SAFE USE. The government is stopping changes in the law
Trade prohibition on Sunday 2019. What activities should be directly addressed to trading?
The actions carried out in a commercial center necessary to complete a sale of sales can be regarded as directly connected to a trade.
In particular, it is about:
- reception and processing orders, t
- goods display;
- the removal of obsolete or old-fashioned goods,
- all matters relating to trade trading provision (eg cash registers, cash disbursements, staff severance payment),
- activities related to the end of a given day's trading and the closure of the shop (eg conversion and settlement change, security check, alarm activation).
For activities directly related to trading, you must not include, for example:
- protection of things;
- cleaning the facility with the cleaning team,
- maintenance and service related to equipment.
To avoid the act, it would be useful for those activities to be undertaken under additional duties for staff or staff trading or trading activities in a commercial center from Monday to Saturday.
Commercial detention on Sunday 2019. Can an entrepreneur use family help on Sundays and holidays?
Occasional use of the Fèis and non-payment of family members in this case is not in breach of the Act. Those people, however, cannot be laborers or employees of that kind of work and will be paid for other days of the week.
Trade prohibition on Sunday 2019. What reasons should be considered as important to recognize that an entrepreneur who is the natural person is trading on his own account and on his own account?
Prohibition from art. 6 par. 1 Item 27 of the Act will enable civil partnership partners to assume that these people would personally personalize, without the assistance of staff or staff.
At the same time, as a civil law partnership is not a partner or employee, this issue is still out of PIP capacity.
In general terms, the licensee works on their own behalf and with their own account, and the license agreement between it and the licensee is just a form of running a business.
So if a license holder is hiring staff or staff wanting to open their shop on a Sunday or holiday, it may run the same person only.
Trade prohibition on Sunday 2019. Is there a trade stop on a petrol station?
Under the Act, the ban does not apply to beer filling stations. Therefore, if the store is part of a petrol station, it is excluded from the trading ban.
Prohibition of trade on Sunday 2019. Will markets, baggage and various markets of fleece be allowed to operate on Sundays and holidays when the trade ban operates?
The Act regarding the restriction of Sunday and holiday trade and on certain other days, commercial premises in which trade is made are not prohibited by an entrepreneur who is purely personal, on his own behalf and on behalf of his own account.
Therefore, the above ban includes an entrepreneur, who is a natural person who only trade in a person, on his own or on his own account in a bazaar or other person. market place.