The Gaming SXSW Awards honored the God of the Santa War at Santa Monica Studios as the Year of the Year.
During the awards ceremony, the distinctive PlayStation 4 was marked more by status and graphic design – on the night of the launch of the Kratos game.
Red Dead Redemption 2 also won three home prizes and one increased its population, while Detroit: Bicome Human was also worthy of a worthy award.
PlayStation 4 was a great reminder of the Quant Dream who was accused of it.
Traveler Octopath, Super Smash Bros. Its main prize was to win Tetris Effect, Fortnite and No Man's Sky award by earning a share and representing the best of 2018.
Spider-Man from Insomniac Games has won two awards and if you want to, you can look at the full list of categories and winners:
- Excellence in Sound Effects: Red Red Red 2
- Excellence in Art: Octopath Traveler
- Supernatural in Anima: Spider-Man Marvel
- Excellence in the Visual Arts: God of the War
- Excellence in Performance Technology: Red Red Red 2
- Excellence in Gameplay: Super Smash Bros. In the end
- Excellent in Multiplayer: Fortnite
- Narrative Excellence: Detroit: Become a worker
- Excellence in Co-ordination: Spider-Man Marvel
- Matthew Crump: The Celeste Award for Cultural Innovation
- Excellence in Sound-searching: Tetris Effect
- Excellence in Design: God of War
- New Intellectual Property Commits more: Beat Saber
- More Evolve: No Man's Sky NEXT
- ESports out of pledge Game: Fortnite
- Best Community Game: CrossCode
- Best Public Board Game: Tsukuyumi: Full Moon Down
- Best Game for a Verbal Foreword for Public: Invitees: Hide and Seek
- Best Moving Game: Pico Tanca: Emo-game Mayhem
- Game Popularity: Astroneer
- Start of the Year Game: Red Dead 2
- Game VR of the Year: Beat Saber
- Board of the Year Game: Root
- Game of the Year: County of Donut
- Game of the Year: God of War