The breast cancer in the narrow feeding eating with sugary drinks reveals a new check t
- Sugar can help fuel fuel by accelerating bones in the body t
- When mice were high on oat spructos, that was growing faster
- The figure is the same as people who drink about 12 ounces of sugary drinks a day
Sugar may be preventing cancer by accelerating bones in the body, according to new research. T
Scientists at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York discovered that mice derived from high-fructose oatcakes, used in biscuits, ice-cream and energy drinks, were growing faster t .
The amount was said to be the same as people who drank about 12 ounces of sugary drinks each day.
Sugar may be stopping cancer by accelerating bones in the body, according to new research t
Dr Lewis Cantley, co-author of the study from Weill Cornell Medicine, said: “This overview of animal models may explain why drinking more sugary drinks and other sugary foods is high over the 30s. The final year of the link relates to an increase in colorectal cancer in the United States of 25 to 50 years. # 39;
An understanding of how sugar can be used to detect cancer can lead to a new way of dealing with this, according to the scientists. T
But, some experts have warned that the equipment was displayed in mice by genetic breeding to make cancer available, and they may not translate to people.
Scientists at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York discovered that herbivores were growing faster by growing high-fructose oat cylinders used in biscuits, with ice cream and energy drinks.
Michael Skilton from the University of Sydney, who was not involved in the survey, said to The Times that he had been caught by the research but warned that the results could not be easily used to help people.
He said: gu Whatever the results of this fruit have a direct impact on mountain development and growth, people who wish to be more likely to be involved in finding out more. getting out of it.
Best known author Dr. Marcus D. Goncalves: “It was not possible to show that high-fructose oat soup is causing a large quantity because these mice grow to form even with ordinary food with added sugar.
“But when you give them that extra sugar, the tunes grow much more,” he said.
The study was published on 22 March in the Science magazine.
WHAT WILL I DO WHAT IS DONE?
Food should be based on potatoes, bread, rice, pasta or other starchy carbohydrates, just on wholegrain according to the NHS.
• Eat at least 5 portions of fruit and vegetables each day. Fresh fruit, vegetables, frozen, dry and tinned will count
• Base all foods on potatoes, bread, rice, pasta or other starchy carbohydrates, entirely in grain
• 30 grams of fiber per day: this is the same as eating all of the following: 5 portions of fruit and vegetables, 2 grain biscuits full of wheat, 2 thick slices of wholemeal bread and potatoes And he was made big by the skin on it
• Choose some milk or milk options (such as soya drinks) to choose fewer fat and sugar options
• Eat some beans, beats, fish, eggs, meat and other proteins (including 2 portions of fish each week, one of which should be oily)
• Choose an unsaturated oil and distribute and treat in small sizes
• Drink 6-8 cups / water glasses a day
• Adults should have less than 6g of salt and 20g of saturated fat for women or 30g for men a day
Source: NHS Eatwell Guide