Over 500 Ebola died
The Ebola breach on eastern Chongo has brought 505 lives to date, according to the Ministry of Health in the country.
There were 806 cases of the virus virus recorded, and of which 77,000 people, despite the Augustians, vaccine against her virus, the DRC said in a statement.
The eastern spring of Congo began shortly after the country's government was announced last June that her father was in an emergency – west of Congo.
Response authorities and respite groups face major challenges in the area as a result of attacks from rebel groups and other military organizations.
EbolaIt is the second largest in world history, behind the reports in the West Africa that spent thousands of people back a few years ago, according to the World Health Organization (WHO) .
EbolaThe virus is broadcast through direct communication with physical beers such as blood, cancer and infusion. You must have signs for being incidental.
Three three men in Oslo
A man has been wounded carefully after he had been fighting in Storgata in Oslo night to Sunday. Two other men were seriously injured. The police were informed of the knife that was chopped at 2.05.
"There is a witness to someone else running from the place, and we're watching it," said Vidar Pedersen's operational manager to NTB. At 4.30am there was still no hold.
The police were told about the knitting knife, which was near Brugata, on Sunday at 2.05.
"It meant that a person was knitting with a knife and lying on the ground, as long as someone else's running away from the place," said operating manager Vidar Pedersen to NTB.
– When the emergency services reach, there is someone that is established in the stomach. It is well maintained by ambulance staff and directly directed to its operational board at Ullevål Hospital. The hospital confirms that it is banned by a knife, says Pedersen.
The man, who is in the late 30's, is badly injured. Two men in the 20s, who even went to the emergency room, were badly bad but not going to go. threatening life, Pedersen said at 4.30.
– Both are connected to the event in Storgata, and it is confirmed that they were involved in the fight there. Evidence witnesses will confirm that someone else running from the site, and we look at it, according to Pedersen. At 4.30am there was still no hold.
– We are still working on getting to & # 39; fourth, as well as working on the scene, says the operating manager. Crimea technicians were called out to the site after the knife was stuck.
An unidentified case
Pedersen says they do not know what the reason for a knife strike.
– The person who has been seriously injured is still not a question. There has been some communication with the other two, but we have not received any important information to date. We hope to tell us more over time.
Sign up for misery receptions
The reception center in Oslo has never been as big as last year. In Bergen, almost 2017 crop was covered. 628 people came to a reception center in 2018. This is 14 per cent higher than the previous year, and Bergens Tidende writes.
229 people received emergency reception in Bergen last year, compared with 234 a year earlier.
Colonel is turning Maduro back
Colonel in the Venezuelan army wants his colleagues to support the defending director Juan Guaidó.
– 90 per cent of us in the armed forces are very unhappy. We have been used to keep Maduro in power, Colonel Ruben Paz Jimenez says.
He asks his spokesmen to take part in helping the humanitarian support of Colombian boundaries to enter the country.
Turkey criticizes China
"The Chinese government's regular equality policy against Uyghur Turks is extremely difficult for humanity," said Hami Aksoy spokesman of the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement on Saturday.
Up to 1 million MPs and other Muslim minority groups, according to the UN, are held in camps in the Xinjiang province of northwest China.