INGLEWOOD, Calif. – Twoteen years later, Tito Ortiz has a revenge against Chuck Liddell.
UFC Hall of Famers struggled to fight Saturday night in the & # 39; the first Golden Boy MMA event. The product was different from the previous two meetings, with Ortiz's & # 39; won by the great hill that was in ending to solve by 7,839 followers at the Forum.
Liddell (21-9) completed Ortiz (20-12-1) twice before in 2004 and 2006 at UFC 47 and UFC 66, respectively. However, more than ten years later, the problem was compiled by the Oscar De La Hoya boxing promotion.
The product should output out what was on & # 39; suffered recently between Ortiz, 43, and Liddell, 48. This is a & # 39; Liddell's first fight from June 2010. Afterwards, the two MMA legends put the hunt against the shooting and it seemed to be.
"Chuck, great thank you for taking this fight," said Ortiz. "You spoke me so hard for those years, and you gave me a hard work. I value you. You're a big champ."
In terms of the fight, both Ortiz and Liddell came out of their dealings, although Ortiz had stopped Liddell out of his arms. Ortiz won some short references, and his confidence seemed to grow like his / her; His first visit, so he stopped Liddell by mocking him to hit him in the chin.
After a calendar thereafter; that they were involved in other battles of pieces, with Ortiz's & # 39; Introducing just what Liddell fell to canvas immediately. The referee lost some time to enter, and the fight was over.
He asked if he was his final fight; , Ortiz did but did not answer.
Among the Liddell vs. results. Ortiz 3 tha:
MAIN USE (Payment according, 9 p.m. ET)
CADDAR ROYAL (7:30 p.m. ET Facebook)
- Ianny Cisneros def. Dave Terrel through unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Fernie Garcia def. Joe Roye (back-left) – Visit 1, 2:48
- Francisco Estrada def. Inserted Jose Huerta (back-end print) – Visit 2, 2:47
- Joseph Henle def. Keith Berry by inserting (back-to-print) – Visit 1, 1:15
- Distribution. Craig Wilkerson through unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
AMATEUR BOUTS (6 p.m. ET)
- Noah Christy def. Casey Smith by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 29-28)
- Josh Wang Kim defends. Johnny Robles too TKO (punches) – Visit 2, 1:56
- Mary Almario defends. Tyler Schaefer with unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- John Wang Kim defends. Mauro Gutierrez is a shared decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Julian Miller def. Sidney Trillo decides unanimously (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)