Arc System Works has announced a North American release for BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition, the Switch port for BlazBlue: Central Fiction.
The latest in their ongoing fighting game franchise will launch for the hybrid console on February 7th, 2019 in North America. The European release was previously confirmed for February 8th, while the Japanese release comes on the same day as the American one, on February 7th.
Unfortunately, the American release is digital-only via the eShop, while the Japanese and European releases have physical versions planned.
Here's a rundown on the game:
Experience the final chapter of the epic BlazBlue saga in 40-plus hours of story mode, featuring over 30 unique characters on more than 60 stages and challenge yourself or your friends in one of the many modes – anywhere you go! Including all downloadable content and updates to date, BlazBlue: Central Fiction Special Edition Special Edition will be the most comprehensive version of the showpiece anime fighting game series from Japan.
- The Final Chapter – Find out how the massive story around Ragna the Bloodedge concludes or relive the grand finale!
- Unique Character Designs – Fan favorites returned and new faces joined with Central Fiction-Who will be your fighter of choice?
- Stunning Visuals – Iconic and beautifully rendered 3D stages offer a unique contrast to the intricately hand-drawn 2D fighter sprites.
- Be the Aggressor – – Central Fiction introduced Exceed Accel attacks to finish Overdrive mode with a bang and Active Flow that will encourage aggressive play!
- Various Game Modes – Apart from classic modes like Story and Versus, find new challenges in many modes!
- Easy to Pick Up – Not a veteran fighting game? Not a problem! Choose Stylish Type and perform the most spectacular combos with ease!