Parents, warn you: The US Food and Drug Administration (RSA) is warning carers that thousands of infants under the age of age do not give up, since four children in Texas were A hospital recently after a & # 39; Use of wholesalers who included the sweet stuff.
TAKING OILS TO BE AWARDED; USE FOR HEALTH, THE TIME
The government agency published the Friday warning after receiving "reports from the Texas state that four children are introduced into hospital," which is a "bad but bad" situation that causes death in some cases.
The honey honeycombs were used in Mexico although there are similar items to online retailers in the US, the federal group said.
Botulism "is caused by a toxin that attacks nervous cells and causes a rehabilitation, feral paralysis, and even a death", according to the FDA. The toxin is usually made with the Clostridium botulinum bacteria.
"It's a well known well of Clostridium botulinum spores in a thousand, and this can multiply her uncomfortable system to her baby, and has been involved in some situations of mummy school, "said the FDA online.
The FDA said that any parents who bought a honey mille – the second would be immersed in the stuff or complete it – it should "stop it off and immediately get rid of it."
A & A; LEVELS ARE RECEIVED TO DEVELOP AS NEW FOLLOWS FOR RELEVANT FRIENDS
"The FDA suggests that online retailers will stop valued vendors," he said.