LANSING, MI – Slowly buy surely, the Powerball jackpot continues to grow as there was no winner of the $ 124 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Nov. 17.
That means the drawing on Wednesday, Nov. 21 will be worth $ 139 million with a cash option of $ 79.3 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Nov. 17: 6-8-20-52-68
The Red Powerball Power Number: 5
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for Nov. 17:
- Along with no grand prize winner, no one matched all five white numbers drawn to win $ 1 million.
- In Michigan, three tickets sold won $ 200. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- There were 654,844 tickets sold in the drawing that won at least $ 4. In Michigan, there were 19,627 tickets sold that won at least $ 4 in the drawing.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $ 2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Nov. 20, with an estimated jackpot of $ 139 million and cash option of $ 79 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Nov. 21, at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $ 2.25 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Sunday's Fantasy 5 jackpot is estimated at $ 363,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.