Twitter Twitter light up Sunday after President Donald Trump was fired from a flexible tweet that referred to Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif) as "Little Schitt."
So it's fun to see a little bit of Adam Schitt (D-CA) to & # 39; Speaking of the fact that Acting Advocate Matt Whitaker had not agreed with the Senate, but not to mention that Bob Mueller (who is in opposition to each other ) agreed by the Assembly!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2018
Unfortunately for Trump, his argument seems to be based on his misleading idea; special advisers need Senate confirmation. Law experts who oppose general lawyers – but not special councils – must be agreed by the Assembly.
It is not clear whether Trump actually included the "Schitt" typo and does he know he knows special council meetings that do not require the Assembly. White House did not respond to HuffPost's request to comment.
Despite Trump's intention, Twitter users, including Schiff and actor Zach Braff, owned sites; dumped throughout the chair of the chair.
"In this view, the United States president makes shoes," wrote Braff. "[Adam Schiff] My congratulations are and I'm happy to keep going on. child is accountable. "
Wow, Mr President, that's good.
Was that similar to your answers to Mr. Mueller's questions, or did you write yourself? https://t.co/Yd27sayt7C
– Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) November 18, 2018
1. Mueller is confirmed.
2. Whitaker will be re-launched from the Mueller search or will not be removed from the office.
3. Schiff is about trying to climb up so much on your donkey … I'm sure he gets enough of Schitt.
4. Did you not talk about something about WH recently? https://t.co/5pm1YJL8wN
– Billy Baldwin (@BillyBaldwin) November 18, 2018
Just after the president talks about the need for "decorum" in the White House, he called a member of the "Adam Schitt" Congress.
– Grif Griffin (@ kylegriffin1) November 18, 2018
Someone will hear the footsteps that are going on; come – nowadays, trying to stop the & # 39; Mueller quiz and then using "Schitt" term about the chair of the Household Information Committee of the House; come in. pic.twitter.com/YUG0UnadAT
– Amy Siskind (@Amy_Siskind) November 18, 2018
You never thought that this printing was not in advance. Additionally, special advisers will be appointed and do not require permission from the Assembly. pic.twitter.com/eN3IPJU5Gl
– Yashar Ali ? (@yashar) November 18, 2018
That momentous moment when the President is in a position; refers to a member of the Congress as "Adam Schitt" and no one can find out if he is because the President is very or just a server.
– Palmer Report (@PalmerReport) November 18, 2018
The House is at Dems. Schiff is going to replace Nunes on her. Information Committee. The Schitt wins the fan for Trump in the Year & New.
– Wajahat Ali (@ WajahatAli) November 18, 2018
Although the president called Adam Schiff "Little Adam Schitt" …
I would again like to thank Melania Trump for the amazing "Be Best" campaign against cyber bullying.
Hopeful Hope You're the true MVP!
– Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) November 18, 2018