UCLA biological experts have discovered how to harm the head to the detriment of cells and individual genera that can adversely affect brain. The life sciences provide the first "atlas" cells of the hippocampus – the part of the brain that can help; Managing learning and memory – when adversely affected by a brain. The team also recommends genealogy candidates for a & # 39; The treatment of brain diseases associated with bad adverse brain, such as Alzheimer's disease and traumatic trauma disorder.
The researchers surveyed over 6,000 cells in 15 types of hippocampal cells – their first study of individual cell types subject to bad brain. Each cell has the same DNA, but the species are activated between different cell types. Among the 15 cell types, we have two previously known, with a specific set of active gene.
"All kinds of cells are different," said Fernando Gomez-Pinilla, UCLA's professor of surgery and geography and geography, and co-author of the study, published in the magazine Natural CommunicationsSouth Westerly
Biological experts have had an adverse effect on the brain, such as allegiance, which adversely affects hundreds of genes. Changes to this gene may lead to Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and other diseases.
The researchers made serious injuries in the brain in the mice, and investigated other mice that did not have a brain injury. The researchers analyzed thousands of cells in the hippocampus of both mice groups. The product includes:
- The mice was injured at very low levels in 14 of the 15 types of cells of a gene called a Ttr that regulates metabolism, and controlling thyroid hormones and discharging other duties. Problems caused by the Troubleshoot in particular in all cell types, researchers' search. They come to a conclusion that Ttr is important for mental health and can be a add more thyroid hormone to the brain to maintain metabolism. A thyroid hormone known as the T4 is damaged in the mice. T4 has fewer learning difficulties injured by brain behavior and changes in 93 genera that can affect learning and memory. This turnover in the devastation caused by the behavior of an astounding brain is a great search. After injuring a brain, metabolism has been greatly reduced. The biologists believe that T4 metabolism can be "restored".
- Inspectors found evidence of at least 12 out of 15 types of brain disease, somewhat stronger than others.
- The researchers were able to see how Alzheimer's disease related to a variety of different cell types, and giving new information about where those genera were involved when a brain trauma is affect them. "We learn what cell types we can focus on future research," said Xia Yang, senior researcher and UCLA-related professor of biology and bio coherent "Alzheimer's disease may have to be active in all different types of cells."
- For the first time, the biologists find several genes that are adversely affected by traumatic brain behavior, which has recently been linked by neurotic behavior in humans. Severe bad brain is tied to depression, distress and schizophrenia. This search may continue to treat new remedies for these conditions.
- Preventing the brain can continue the so-called incidental illness after disturbance. The researchers found gene that may be a potential target for the treatment of this epilepsy disease.
- Genial injuries cause changes to how cells connect to each other (see the attached link).
"Understanding what genes in which cells change in a particular person can give that person right remedy," said Yang, who is a member of the UCLA Institute for Computer and Computer Biology .
Gomez-Pinilla, who is also a member of the UCLA Brain Voice Research Center, describes the new research as a promotion in excellent medicine, Keeping individual cures for infections.
Post: News of Medical Science Medical Research News News