Homestead-Miami Speedway is a NASCAR race day and we have an essential information; You need to prepare for a Sunday EcoCoost 400, a Monster Power Cup Series football race race:
START TIME: Josh Dallas, a star from NBC Sunday, a driver guide to start their engines at 2:54 p.m. ET, and then green flag at 3:03 p.m. ETSouth Westerly
RACE DISTANCE: Ford EcoBoost 400 266 bends around a 1.5-mile Homestead-Miami Speedway for 400 miles in total.
Race Race: After the successful running of the next season, NASCAR will be re-launched racing section at levels and handling points. Here are the categories for today's race: Level 1: 80 loops, Level 2: 80 loops, Level 3: 107 loops.
HEALTHS: Today's race is the last of 10 games races and a decision will be made on the 2018 Monster Energy Cup Series 2018 concert. Here are the competitors that appear: Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Martin Truex Jr.
NATIONALITY CONTROL: Superintendent Sergeant Ryan Carson from the U.S. Air Force Band, will sing the national songs at 2:47 p.m. ET, and then on a trip with four F-16s from the 93rd Beach Squadron at Homestead Air Reserve Base.
TIME RADIO SGEULADH: The race broadcast on NBC will start at 2:30 p.m. ET, with a premiere display starting at 1:30 p.m. ET. Radio calls are available on the Network Racing Network and Sirius / XM NASCAR Radio.
BEAUTY STAY: NBCSports.com will live the live race for those who sign up with cable / satellite certificates.
CLÀR: Ideal. The weather conditions require sunny eyes with temperatures in the lower 80s of a green flag and its; bending down to the upper 70s with the end of the race. There is no rain in the prehistory, but it's in South Florida, so you do not know at all.
LAST TIME: Martin Truex Jr. led 78 bends, including the last 51, for his & her; The first broadcast of the NASCAR Cup Series. Truex had a Championship 4 range of Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick and Brad Keselowski.
LINE UP: Denny Hamlin won his pole quart of his season and Homestead qualified for the second year after that. Co-team of the Joe Gibbs team begins to start on; first time, third three, Logano fifth and Harvick 12th.
Here is the starting point for the Ford EcoBoost 400 today (car number in messages):
1. (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota
2. (18) Kyle Busch, Toyota
3. (78) Martin Truex Jr., Toyota
4. (2) Brad Keselowski, Ford
5. (22) Joey Logano, Ford
6. (41) Kurt Busch, Ford
7. (20) Erik Jones, Toyota
8. (31) Ryan Newman, Chevrolet
9. (17) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ford
10. (10) Aric Almirola, Ford
11. (42) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet
12. (4) Caoimhin Harvick, Ford
13. (88) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet
14. (9) Chase Elliott, Chevrolet
15. (12) Ryan Blaney, Ford
16. (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet
17. (6) Matt Kenseth, Ford
18. (19) Daniel Suarez, Toyota
19. (48) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet
20. (47) AJ Allmendinger, Chevrolet
21. (1) Jamie McMurray, Chevrolet
22. (21) Paul Menard, Ford
23. (43) Bubba Wallace, Chevrolet
24. (34) Michael McDowell, Ford
25. (38) David Ragan, Ford
26. (14) Clint Bowyer, Ford
27. (37) Chris Buescher, Chevrolet
28. (24) William Byron, Chevrolet
29. (32) Matt DiBenedetto, Ford
30. (95) Regan Smith, Chevrolet
31. (13) Dillon House, Chevrolet
32. (00) Landon Cassill, Chevrolet
33. (23) JJ Yeley, Ford
34. (72) Corey LaJoie, Chevrolet
35. (99) Caol Weatherman, Chevrolet
36. (51) BJ McLeod, Ford
37. (97) Tanner Berryhill, Toyota
38. (66) Timmy Hill, Toyota
39. (15) Ros Chastain, Chevrolet
Follow Horrow on Twitter @EllenJHorrow