The Philippines Islands (white shirt) just won enough, which included the team of weaknesses board B – Timor Leste. Photograph: AFF.
– Out of the final, The islands got the smallest objectives (5). Three of them are in the weakest team in Group B – Timor Leste. So, is the opinion that this challenger has a good luck with Vietnam?
– Go through the long trip with four tours to get into the final, everyone is strong and tight. Each team has a different style, potentially different hazards. When Thailand owned Thailand, everyone said we were fortunate, but I do not think. Thailand is always regarded as the number one football stadium in the south east of Asia. But at the AFF Cup in 2018, their favorite stars were not Chanelip Songkrasin or Teerasil Dangda. In addition, the Thailand's Indian bankruptcy pair kept quite slow, although it was a good shape. In the anti-Indonesia game, this weakness was used, led to leadership. Thailand has not had two consecutive goals at the end of the first half, from the established position, the game may be more likely in the second half. Thailand can play a good game but in particular their players are still southeast Asian, with a high level of ingenuous skill, only eleven compared to the rest.
there is Na Philippines, certainly not challenging to play. They can be surprised at any time of the game. Looking at her & # 39; A round record, we see that Thailand and Indonesia impact on the Philippines. Singapore failed even. Out of the teams that come to the final round, they are the worst championships; to Vietnam.
– Is not secret because the Philippines use many natural players?
– The 23 AFF Cup players are familiar with the Philippines. As long as I know, only one person under 23 years of age. The rest between the ages of 26 to 31, is considered to be the highest of players' lives. The independence of each player in the Philippines is great. For example, their defender, Alvaro Silva, who is 1m87, has won the La Liga and is in a good fight. Not on the line, many players have to come forward, and # 39; Creating very good opportunities such as Daisuke Sato, Stephan Schrock. These are all Filipino and Vietnamese players who have just arrived. Our protection can be respected in terms of positioning capacity, selection of cover. But if the challenger persistes the ball and then goes into the penalty area, it is difficult for Vietnam to be judged, because of each situation, the opponent has many choices . Take, enter, stretch, or turn back to an end.
Individuals of the Philippines can be considered excellent, compared to Southeast Asia. However, due to the time they work with the Sven-Goran Eriksson coach very quickly, therefore the Philippine co-ordination level is not very clear. Their pieces are largely based on individual efforts. It could also be a choice for Eriksson coach, who has won many football in the world. It may have been said that the Philippines would be free of charge for the moment at this time.
Coaches Eriksson (left) signed a semi-annual agreement with the Philippine Football Association in late October 2018. He has only two weeks to experience the new team before going to the AFF Cup 2018. Photograph: AFF.
– Can you add to the Eriksson coach's influence on the current success of the Philippines?
At its height, Eriksson has directed several series A clubs including AS Roma, Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Lazio. In the Philippines playing now, I see Italy's pragmaticism well. They are rocky but effective. The Philippine football philosophy is also very important. In the group group, they just won enough Singapore and Timor Leste, reaching its goal towards Thailand and holding Indonesia in the final. Watching the Philippines is playing yesterday, it was a & # 39; feel they are actively hosting Vietnam in the halves when they have not attacked Indonesia. In fact, it's hard to get to & # 39; Thailand's main place, but that proves that Eriksson is a good person. He knows the game that requires a rock, the game that the team needs to hide. Or maybe he saw something that could be used when he met Vietnam.
– What's the most dangerous weaponry in Philippines at this year's AFF Cup?
– The Philippines created most 4-4-2, a & # 39; Using a wall below, with two middle players and two defenders often risen to co-ordinate their & over wings. Their work is also good, so the cross is the only choice and the best thing for the Philippines. In the face of such enemies, and to play off at & # 39; The first step, Vietnam needs to have a special focus on its ability to control the member and the attack face.
You can see a & # 39; 1-0 against Singapore as a band to the AFF Cup finals of Philippines in 2018. Photograph: AFF.
– But they also doubt that they have weaknesses, and what can they use themselves?
– The Philippines's playground can be considered new as less than half of the team (10 people) appear at the 201 AFF Cup. In their normal team, only captain Phil Younghusband, Schrock and defender Martin Steuble have been established two years ago. To get it fast, the players in the Eriksson hands are now capable of playing in Europe. They have a good technical background, corporate building and physical strength. For the famous South East Asian teams, such as Indonesia or Thailand, we all see that the Philippines were in Get game awards often. As well as being a coach from Europe, called Eriksson, the strength of the Philippines will increase.
I have never seen any weaknesses from the Philippines, except for coordination not just. If you play games and take advantage of the mixed level, Vietnam able to make a story The other problem is that the Philippines will choose the rocks. If you keep the right kind of Italian style, we'll lose a lot of work.