Welcome to her & # 39; Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and his aerial representation, on his & her; Pacific Ocean of New York, along with Deputy Prime Minister Sabine Sahib, APEC Minister in the Case of Kenya, Mayor Mo Pbai South West Vietnam, Tran Quoc Khanh's Deputy Business and Trade Minister. The hosting event was held in the traditional and traditional traditions of people from New York with the clan arts of the indigenous people singing and singing; play.
* In the 26th Summit APEC framework, on the evening of November 17, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc served the hostile service to APEC directors with formal and traditional sessions. PM Pua-neua P.O. He should be chairman of his welcome reception.
* After the service, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended APEC Committees Leaders with APEC Business Advice Council (ABAC). At the talk, ABAC members, representing a business community in Asia-Pacific, important proposals for APEC directors to encourage regional, regional integration and connectivity; supporting the multilateral trading system, and its digital economy development, and Creating favorable conditions for initiatives, especially midgies, small and medium-sized enterprises to participate in the global value, development and construction chain APEC View After 2020 …
APEC leaders identified the recommendations and contributions of their important business community in terms of enhancing the divisional wealth, saying that he would consider his proposals in the & develop their joint working co-operation. APEC, as well as the economic development policy.
* On the same day, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc and President of Indonesia, Prime Minister of Australia and CEO of Taipei-China's representative chairman of a meeting with ABAC South West Businesses have raised special concerns about trade, open trade, economic digital and cybersecurity, sustainable growth, inclusive and fair sharing of the benefits of trade exchanges for all. South-West Many of the ABAC members are hosting Vietnam for a " Confirms the Full Partnership Agreement and the Transpacific Federation (CPTPP), confirming that this is a great opportunity for foreign businesses to invest and make a business in Vietnam. Vietnam.
Talk to representatives from the local business community, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc reported that the National Assembly on CPTPP at 100% of servers confirmed that Vietnam plans to continue. Full reform, international, active, pro-Liberal international integration and open trade openness and openness, based on regulations and high standards. The CPTPP brings its members a lot of strategic and economic benefits, including Vietnam. It is important to encourage Vietnam to promote basic reform, to restructuring the economy, to develop economy and business environment, to produce productivity, quality and competitiveness, expand the place of association economic and development, and Creating opportunities for businesses to engage in higher value chains and global production chains. The CPTPP also presents many challenges to Vietnam, especially in relation to a wild competition in the & # 39; domestic market, which needs to deal with new issues. The Prime Minister added the issue, with the CPTPP confirmation, to go to # 39; Vietnam registration and affirmation – the EU Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA), Vietnam; including a network of 16 free trade agreements with almost 60 partners. Does Vietnam's economic integration have moved to a new level, and brings great benefits to the business community in the region.
In exchange for the Vietnam-based campaigning initiatives for a digital economy, the Prime Minister agrees that Vietnam has a " Developing a infrastructure for digital economy, especially technological infrastructure construction. strong digital integration, government-building, smart towns … Legally, the Government has brought many policies to create a favorable environment for digital economic development. The Prime Minister will ask his business community in the area and ABAC to actively implement policies, increase investment and share experiences so that Vietnam can develop its digital economy, and, serving the business interests of businesses. South Westerly
On the same day, PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc was present at APEC Leaders Dialogue with Pacific Islanders. The directors attended the talks from the 14 Harbor Islands, with the theme "Partnership for Tomato Number."
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc praised further integration and partnership between APEC and the Pacific Ocean Forum to promote sustainable, transparent and responsive regional economic integration. Sub-PM PM thanked Asian-Pacific economies, including a number of countries of the Quarries, to support Vietnam as the only applicant in the appeal area as an enduring member of the Council . Scottish Security Council Term 2020 – 2021 and we are looking forward to having a ' supported by Forum members in the future.
* At this time, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc met Prime Minister Vaughan C. Saai.
Prime Minister Vuong Sa Saam said the importance of friendship and collaboration with Vietnam; It is expected that the two sides of the exchange of representatives at all levels strengthen the promotion of bilingual relationships. The press release of the Office of the Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City. Prime Minister Vajiralong said Vietnam is hosting Vietnam's bid for the UN Security Council for a 2020-2021 term.
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc welcomed the opening of the Office of the Consulate in Ho Chi Minh City; Named, Vietnam is encouraging to & # 39; Honorary Cons of Vanuatu. The two PM agree to the memorandum of an understanding of collaboration and technical development implemented actively; Make negotiation easier, to apply for visa freedom agreements for passengers, diplomatic and official passengers, air agreements, fisheries cooperative agreements, forestry, fishing …
The two PMs focused on maintaining a sustainable, stable and regional environment based on international law, and Ensure security, safety, freedom of sailing and freedom.
* At the US business industry speeches in APEC, including major corporations such as UPS, Cargill, Google, Johnson & Johnson … Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc stressed that Vietnam is one of the most important partners in trading and investment in the cornerstone and two-dimensional bond driving force. With a two-dimensional trade expanding 38 times in the last 18 years and it is expected to change the US export to Vietnam in 2018 by 37%, the Prime Minister put pressure on his & # 39; Ability to trade cooperation between Both countries are still very large and ask US businesses to continue to expand their business in Vietnam. The Prime Minister confirmed that the Government, authorities and branches in Vietnam will always take account of the ideas of initiatives, including US initiatives to solve problems and problems in the US; investment process, manufacturing business in Vietnam. Business leaders valued Vietnam's decision in tectonic development, and # 39; Continue to promote innovation and international integration; Confirming a commitment to & # 39; Continue to store & & # 39; joining Vietnam's development.
* Also on 17-11, Deputy PM, Foreign Minister, Pham Binh Minh speak to her; Foreign Minister Pablo New York R.Photo.
Both sides agree to improve future relationships, including the exchange of representative bodies, investment promotion and business in the areas of strength of the two countries such as fishing, agriculture cooperation Minister Foreigner, R.Pack, is that Papua New Guinea wants to include a direct rise from Vietnam, a & # 39; expecting Vietnam to support doctors training and to; Provision of collaboration to provide medical services for New Guinea New Papua. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh advocated services, departments and campaigns in both countries to encourage the previously announced collaborative areas and ask Pueblo New York to co-ordinate handle a & # 39; case. Fishermen – Vietnam Ships in the spirit of friendship and humanity. The Foreign Minister RPhacker thanked Vietnam for his help in hosting APEC Year 2018 in New Papua New Guinea, saying he was a " supporting Vietnam as an enduring member of the Security Council. the United Nations for the period 20-20-2021.